Chapter 10: Hang out

Halsey's POV

Can you stop bothering me we are just friends damn.... I said to my brother.

Mm yeah sure just friends... He said with sarcasm.

Your so fucking annoying... I said out loud.

Language Halsey... I could hear my mom yell.

Fine if he breaks your heart don't come up to me.... He said

We are not even dating, ugh just leave me alone... I said and left to my room.

I was bored out of my mind. I literally had nothing to do. So I decided to text someone. I was gonna text Jack but I remember what Kian said.

I don't wanna get to attached to him, so im gonna text kian, I wanna get to him a little more.

Me: Yoooooo!

Kain😝: Good morning to you too lol.

Me: Haha. I was thinking if you wanted to hangout today!?

Kain😝: sure where!?

Me: we can go to the movies!?

Kain😝: sounds good. What time!?

Me: how bout now?

Kain😝: ok I'll pick you up. (:

Me: (:

Well I'm actually ready. Im just gonna do a messy bun.

..........

"Imma gonna go now" I yelled to my mom. And leave as fast as I could before my brother could lecture me. Like it's my damn life I can do whatever the fuck I want.... if mom says so...

"Hey kain" i said. Thats my new nickname for him.

"Hey Helsay" he says laughing. Which made me laugh.

As the ride to the car, I decide to put on my songs. I connect the aux cord to my phone and I put my favorite song at the moment which is house key by lolawolf (little fact about this song: I found out about this song in Kian's recent movie Before I Fall, the movie made me drown in tears ASDFHSHAH, he was so hot in that movie tho)

"Go ahead and say we're through
I don't care, I'll just get another you
I'll get another dude that look like you, I don't need you, and you don't need me Give me back my house key" I sing out loud and I can see Kian just smiling.

"You can leave it with my new boyfriend, You can leave it on the back, back, back porch, I don't care when you leave it, leave a message
You used to never get the message
Yeah I'm talkin' shit, yeah I'm talkin' shit" i continue to sing. And I can hear Kian laughing. I stare at Kian and realize how beautiful his smile is. And every time he laughs, it can make you smile right away. (TRUE FACTS MY FRIEND.)

..........

We finally arrive to the movie. We looked at the options and I saw Cars 3 . (Im really wanna watch the movie)

"Let's watch Cars 3!" I said excited as if I was a 4 year old girl on Christmas Day and got everything she wanted.

"Omg yasss" he said also excitedly.

As I was about to pay for my ticket, Kian slides his cards in the machine thingy.

"Really bitch" I say smiling. And he just winks at me.

"I'm paying for the food" I say.

"Sureeee" he said with sarcasm. And I just rolled my eyes and laugh.

We get our food and once again he pays for it. Like can you be more of a gentleman. Thank you.

...........

"Boooo nooo" i say as I threw the popcorn at the screen yet it ended up falling on people.

"Shhh" I could people say. Geez I'm sorry this movie just to damn good.

Kian would just laugh at how childish I was. I was literally acting like a 5 year old.

..............

"That was really fun" i say as he parks in front of my house.

"Yeah we should this again" he says.

"We should" i say and it stays quiet.

Kian starts leaning in, and I do too. This is going to fast. I leaned in and kiss him cheek.

"See you tomorrow at school" I say and get off his car and go inside the house.

What am I gonna do tomorrow..

.........................................................

Soooo.... long time no see. Everyone keep asking me to update. So I did lol. Idk if I'm back or not. I have another wattpad account if you guys don't mind checking it out. It's StressedDolan

Yes it's a dolan twin account, don't worry is still Stan Kian and Jc and o2l! But if you guys still want me to continue on this account, COMMENT! I'll try to make a arrangement between the two accounts. But yeah hope you enjoy the chapter.

Vote/comment/share

Love you guys peace!!
Don't forget to follow my other account, and check out my new story there (: