Chapter 2:Problems Already?!

Halsey's POV
Now It's 5 period, which is lunch. I should of make friends first, I have no one to sit with which sucks. I never eat really eat anyways so I just left the lunchroom and just started walking in the hallways (me in my school😂). As I was walking I bumped into someone. It was the tall guy again.

"Oh I'm sorry.. Again"... I said laughing.

"It's cool"... He said laughing.

"Aren't you suppose to be in lunch"... He asked

"Yeah but I don't have no one to sit with so I just left"... I said giggling a little

"Oh, I also left"... He said.

"Why"... I asked

"Me and my girlfriend had a argument".. He said

"Oh sorry about that"... I said

"It's cool".... He said giggling.

"My name is Kian by the way"... He said

"My name is Halsey".. I said smiling.

"By the way, you skills"... He said laughing

"What do you mean".... I said laughing back.

"Your a really good dancer"...he said.

"You really think so"... I asked.

"Of course, actually your the best one there".. He said. I started blushing.

"Why are you blushing"... He said. Which made me blush more.

We continued talking until we heard a scream.

"Kian"... Someone yelled. It was a girl.

"Are you cheating on me"... The girl said. It was the girl giving me dirty looks in dance class.

"What are you talking about Chloe"... He said. So that's the bitch name.

Kian's POV
Here we go again Chloe,my girlfriend, always gotta start shit. People were getting near and make a circle around just to see.

"I'm not cheating, I'm just trying to be friends with a new girl cause she hasn't made any friends yet, ok that's all"... I said and she just rolled her eyes.

"Look bitch this is my boyfriend, mine understand if you talk to him I will end you".. Chloe said to Halsey

" You ain't gonna do shit, I may be new to this school but I know how to take a bitch down, so don't try me ok and you can have your little boyfriend"... She said. Chloe was about to slap Halsey but She grab her hand and twisted it to her back. Everyone was shock. Is it weird that this is turning me on?

"Ow stop"... Chloe whined.

"Ok"... Halsey said. And threw her on the floor and left. Damn this girl I swear.

"This is al your fault"... She said.

" How is this my fault you got your ass beaten because you won't shut up".... I said. Not regretting any word.

"You know what Chloe, I'm breaking up with you, I'm tired of you being on my ass 24/7"....I said and also left.

.....................................................
Second chapter yay! Hope you guys liked it. Don't forget to vote or comment. Bye guys ❤️