Chapter 6: Shawn Mendes yass!

Halsey's POV
I can't believe that just happened. I just embarrassed myself in front of the class.
Ugh well now I'm getting ready for the Shawn Mendes concert. I'm actually really excited to go. I just curious though why did he invite me? We just met. Shouldn't he be inviting Kian? Either way I'm not gonna complain. I finished getting ready.

Jack is picking me up in 5 minutes so I'm just gonna watch tv

Jack is picking me up in 5 minutes so I'm just gonna watch tv. Later on I heard the door bell ring. I opened it and it was Jack he look so fucking hot.

You ready.. He said

Yup... I said about to leave but someone called me.

Halsey hold up.. I heard my older brother. Oh god here we go.

Hey Justin... I said annoying.(It's not Jc lol)

Who is this Hals?... He asked.

This is my friend, so if you don't find we are gonna be late see ya.... I said about to leave but he stopped me.

Late to where... He asked. Always gotta be over protective.

To Shawn Mendes concert... I said.

Are you sure it's just a Shawn Mendes concert... He said suspicious.

Justin stop bothering your sister and let her go with her boyfriend... My mother screamed from the kitchen.

Thanks mom and by the way he is not my boyfriend... I said turning red and left.

Sorry about my brother, he could be over protectively... I said.

It's cool.. He said laughing.

................................

The concert was amazing he drove me back home and we stood out my door.

Thanks Jack that was actually really fun... I said.

It was well see you tomorrow at the party... He and smiled. I gave him a hug and it felt like hours of hugging. His cologne was amazing.

Ok Halsey that's enough get inside... I heard my brother yell from the window. I gave him the death glare.

We'll see you tomorrow... I said and went inside.

Did you really have to do that... I said to my brother.

There is something wrong with that's kid... He said

Like.... I asked

I don't know but he isn't right for... He said.

First of all that's what you said to all the guys I dated and second of all he is just a friend... I said angry and ran upstairs to my room.

Ugh my brother can be a dick head sometimes. That's was the last thing I remember because I ended up falling asleep.

..........................................
Hope yall like the chapter don't forget to vote and comment love you guys 💖😘