Chapter 5:Dancing

Halsey's POV
That son of a bitch... I whisper to myself.

More of a mother fucker whore... I heard someone said.

And you are... I said giggling.

I'm Madison, Madison Beer... She said shaking my hand.

Halsey, Halsey Jones... I introduce my self.

So what did she do know.. She asked.

She pour water on my back... I said.

Wow what a ass... She said. We started just talking and when we heard the bell ring and we left. I then saw Jack at his locker.

Hey loser.. I said, Madison just stood beside me.

Meet my new friend... I said smiling.

Sup I'm Madison... She said.

Hey I'm Jack.. She said smirking.

Don't worry that's how he introduce himself.. I said laughing.

.....................

School ended and I was gonna get in my car until I heard someone yell my name. It was Kian. I haven't seen him since the lunch thing happened.

Hey Halsey wait up... He said.

Hey what's up... I said

I just want to say sorry about Chloe... He said.

Oh it's cool... I said looking down.

No it's not cool and I was wondering if you wanted to come over my house to work on the dance routine... He said.

Yeah sure just text me you address... I said smiling and he then left. I got in the car and left home. Once I got home I took 15 minute nap. After I woke up and got ready. As I was getting ready in heard my phone ring it was Kian sending me his address. It's actually not that far I could go walking..

.......Two Days Later.......

So today we have to perform our dance. We decide to go first.. ( there is the video were they are dancing.)

We finished and everybody started clapping. Except Chloe. All she did was give me dirty looks. Jealous much. Anyways we did end up getting a good. Which is great. I love dancing it makes me release stress, so does singing but I don't like showing off, so i just stood to dancing. I have math next which is boring asf. I always fall asleep. Can't wait to 5th period. I must admit I really like Jack. Kian is great and all but he has his problems right now with his "girl".

Now it's lunch. And I get to see bae. When i enter the lunch room I saw the guys. I went over to them and sat down.

Sup dorks.. I said.

Shut up loser... Kian said. I just laughed.

Hey Halsey I'm having a party at my house tomorrow wanna come... Jack asked.

I don't know, I may have to asked my parents.. I said annoyed.

But I will sure love to go... I added.

Where is Madison... Kian asked.

Oh she's at lunch detention because her dumb ass had to get in trouble.. I said laughing.

...........

Lunch finished and now I'm here talking to Jack.

So what are you doing tonight... Jack asked.

Um nothing really since it's Friday I usually just watch Netflix.. I said smiling.

Well me and you are hanging out... He said.

Really where... I asked.

I may or may not have gotten v.i.p tickets to Shawn Mendes.... He said smirking.

Shut up, your kidding right... I said shocked yet so happy.

Nope... He said

Omg I fucking love you... I said hugging him. Then I realized what I said. Everybody heard and just stared.

I mean that's awesome Jack thank you... I said letting him go and sat down.

.......................................
Hey guys hope you love the chapter. Please vote and hope you guys have an amazing night. Love you guys 😘