Chapter 9: Beach Time

Halsey's POV

"Where were you yesterday?".... My brother asked.

"I was at a party"... I said grabbing a water bottle.

"With who?"... He asked.

"With some friends"... I said with a annoyed face.

"Was it with that boy again"... He said.

"First that boy has a name, which is Jack and yes it was with that boy"... I said sitting at the couch with him.

"I don't like him you know".... He said. I just rolled my eyes. And walked to my room.

"I'm just saying".. He yelled. Wow he can be a pain in the butt. (My brother 🙄) I was just listening to music when I got a text.

Kiki😝: hey wanna hang today?

Me: I have a massive headache. I can't.

Me:Fine. What time?

Kiki😝: um maybe rn 😊😁 and bring a bikini cause we going to the beach.

Me: alright I will be there.

Well I wasn't on planning doing anything but I felt bad saying no. I got up and got ready.

Kian's POVHals😊: alright I will be there

Kian's POV
Hals😊: alright I will be there.

Yay she is coming over. I actually really like her but we just met and I wanna make sure I actually have feelings for her. Minutes later I heard my door bell ring. It was Halsey. She looked beautiful.

"Hey".. I said

"Hi".. She said

"Um come in"... I said stepping aside. She did.

"Wow I like you house".. She said looking around.

"Thanks so wanna go to the beach. And Jack is coming"... I said.

"Yeah sure lets go"... She said. We went walking and later we found Jack already at the beach.

"Well I'm gonna go change"... Halsey said and left. When she came back me and jack kept staring at her. She looked so damn hot.

 She looked so damn hot

"Hey guys I'm back".... She said and sat down. She took out her phone and kept taking pics.

"So you guys wanna go for a swim"... Jack said.

"Yass"... Me and Halsey said at the same time and just laughed. We all ran to the water and just had fun. We kept throwing water at each other. We were so childish.

.................

Once we got tired we decide to go back and just get a little tan. It started getting dark so we decide to go to Jack house so we can just watch tv and play video games. We were playing mario kart and Hals was so damn good in this game.

"Get out my way bitch"... She said and just laughed. I ended out winning.

After we had like 15 more rounds she decide to go cause her brother keep texting her.

"Well I better go because my stupid annoying ass brother keeps bothering me"... She said. We gave each other a hug and she left. I actually had fun.

>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<
Hey guys hope you guys like the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment what you think. Comment if I should keep writing this book. People don't really seem interested in this book. Anyways guys that's it bye! 💖
Oh and by the way sorry if there are some mistakes