Epilogue

Epilogue.

“Nathan!” I screamed and giggled as he tickled me.

“Come on, love birds. The car’s waiting,” Max told us. Nathan chuckled and laced our fingers together then smiled at Max.

“We’ll be out in a minute, mate,” he said. Max nodded and left the flat. Nathan turned to me and grinned. I giggled and kissed him.

“I love you, Nath.”

“I love you too, Baby.” He placed his hand on my stomach. “And I love our daughter too.”

Things had been great between me and Nathan. Neither of us wanted to get married because we were happy with promise rings. I had bought Nathan one for his birthday.

I hadn’t spoken to my dad or my brother for at least a year. I tried to avoid them. My life no longer concerned them.

My mum was doing really well. She was getting better every day which was a surprise to the doctors and a miracle to me. She was moving into her own cottage soon and was divorcing my dad. I saw her at least once a week unless I was abroad with Nathan. She adored Nathan and he was so sweet to her. He took her on holiday once. It was the three of us and she loved it.

I was seven months pregnant and I couldn’t wait until our daughter was born.

I got the happy ending I had always wanted.

I loved Nathan Sykes more than anything.

________________________________

Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed this story. I'm writing a new Nath fanfic called 'Trouble'. Give it a read, if you like: http://www.wattpad.com/24200817-trouble-nathan-sykes-fan-fiction?d=ud