Chapter 3

chapter 3

I hurriedly went to see if my accidental victim was okay, and promptly tripped and hurdled onto them further causing them to make that, “Oof,” sound again. Hey I never said I was Miss Graceful, I get especially clumsy when I'm under the influence of alcohol.

So there I lay for a stunned second on this poor guy who I already whacked with a door. I looked up to apologize and see who it was when all the breath left my lung in a quiet whoosh.

Oh my God!

I was on the most gorgeous guy I have ever seen. Strong jaw, stubble, emerald green eyes, messy hair that looks like he just got out of bed, golden skin. Oh my God, I think I may have just melted a little!

That's when I realized that I was kind of starring at him. I tried getting off of him nonchalantly but failed and probably looked like an old crippled granny getting out of bed. As he was getting up I noticed his body. He was big and sturdy, looks like he lifts weights for a living. My goodness, I was getting all hot and bothered by just looking at him.

“Are...Are you okay?” My voice was a little squeaky and breathy, which was a little embarrassing. What happened to inner vixen girl, get a grip!

He grunted and slowly got up. He was at least six two and, unlike me, surprisingly graceful for his size and balk. His outfit consisted of a white button down that was a little wrinkled at the top and dark wash jeans. Yum!

He obviously worked hear because he had a name tag that read TOM in bold capital letters.

He let out an annoyed chuckle and said in a deep velvety voice, “Fine, although I cant remember the last time I got assaulted at work.” There was a hint of a slur in his voice although I don't think employees are supposed to drink on the job, just a guess.

Other then the slur, the velvety rumble of his voice totally makes me melt.

Melt? Melt! Clara, girl, you need to get a grip. You do not melt! You are a sex goddess, not some high schooler with a crush! I took a deep breath, gathered the vixen spirit and gave him my best smoldering look.

He almost did a double take. If he wasn't so hot I definitely would have laughed. But I was on a mission and that mission was him. Yeah, buddy I'm gonna get you. He looked me over studying all the obvious parts that guys are supposed to appreciate.

When his gaze met mine, he let out a slow sexy grin.

“Why what do we have here? You new in town?” Melting, melting, definitely melting! I just want to lick his face,(okay that sounds a little weird but my god! His face is soo gorgeously yummy looking!)

“Visiting family actually,” I took a step closer and got right up in his personal space. Damn, he smells like straight up booze.

“Hmm, well, if you need anything, just let me know, anything at all..” I don't know if it was the alcohol the flight or the fact that I haven't had a good dicking in a little over a month or if he was just making me extremely horny, but I shut him up with a sweet little, ( okay maybe it wasn't all that sweet) kiss, and suddenly I was pressing him up against the wall. He made a sound of surprise, but after that he started kissing me back.

And kiss he did! His lips and tongue were heaven. They told sexy, naughty little stories and promised a dark adventure. I moaned into his mouth and felt him respond with a thrust of his hips which caused me to moan again. He tasted like minty alcohol and danger. I couldn't get enough of him.

His hands were sliding down my back and over my hips. Suddenly he tightened his gripe and brought me closer, thrusting into me. I wiggled my little body against his big hard one and felt completely submissive against him.

I pulled away a little so I could breath. As I panted like I just ran a marathon, he continued kissing down my neck and the top of my cleavage. “Bathroom,” I panted trying to lead him to the ladies room.

He paused, “I have a girlfriend,” he slured, eyes wild with lust with a bit of a glazed look in them.

“You want to call her and tell her to join or what?” I asked, annoyed that he brought her up.

He groaned at what I said, probably imagining it, and pushed me into the ladies room where we picked up right were we left off out in the hallway. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head while still maintaining our sloppy and a bit drunken, kiss.

Oh my god! And I thought he looked like a god with his shirt on! His bare chest was big broad and well defined with muscles everywhere. On the right side of his chest was a intricate tattoo that ran all the way along his bicep. Oh and his arms! They were currently tugging my shirt off with swift precision like he'd been doing it his whole life. Hmm, maybe he has.

I tugged at the waistband of his jeans, “These. Off. Now.” I grunted, or maybe more like moaned I don't know. All I know is that I wanted to see the rest of him. He complied and brought out his hardened member. Mouthwatering, the longest one I've ever seen.

I heard a tearing sound and noticed he just ripped my panties off. He then followed that with pushing me against the wall harder. I wrapped my legs around his waist and then he entered me. Pushing, trying to get in me all the way. Fireworks and rainbows exploded as I moved against him, panting. Wanting more, more, more. 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

okay that was chapter 3 hope you liked it! oh and check out my other story - I Lost My V-Card to My Babby Daddy; Mr. Mystery Man?

Vote

Share

Comment

Fan

Thanks guys;)