chapter 7

Chapter seven

"Hot damn sugar momma, who are you?" I got when I walked in the class room for the first time, for my first class. Well, that and silence.

"Hello, my name is Ms. Jackson and I'll-"

I was interrupted by someone singing.

"I'm sorry Ms. Jackson, oh, I am for real, never meant make your daughter cry I apologize a trillion times!" The kid sang as his buddies cracked up.

"While I do enjoy the classics of Outkast, can we please limit it to outside the classroom?" I raise my eyebrow to the loud mouth.

His smile gets bigger when he figures out I know what he's talking about. Well, hell maybe I should have played dumb.

"How old are you?" The loud mouth asks. A couple other boys in the class chimed in with him.

"Too old for you, now where did you guys leave off-"

"I'm eighteen, if you wanted to know." He says, his eyes never leaving my chest.

Okay, now I'm starting to get pissed.

"Okay, well, thank you for enlightening me. Now if someone would tell me where-"

"My name is Todd, by the way." Loud mouth interrupts again.

"Listen here you little shit, if you continue to interrupt me and stare at my tits I'm going to give you detention for the rest of this week. Are we clear?"

It was like a bomb went of. There were gasps, there were giggles and then full fledged laughter. One laugh caught my attention though. I searched the room and found Beth's little brother. Wow, he changed quit a bit.

"Johnny!" I blurted out accidentally. His eyes widened at getting singled out. A few kids looked at him incredulously, like what the hell? How do you know her?

"Uhm, yeah?" He asks unsure of himself. Now the whole class is looking between him and me. Oops.

"You Beth's little brother?"

His eyes widen and look me over before asking, "Clara?"

"Hi!" I say smiling.

I used to tuck him in when he was younger, and babysit him with Beth all the time. He used to be soo cute. He still is but now that cuteness developed into full fledged hotness. He has black hair and icy blue eyes, really buff, now, like he's on a sports team or something.

He breaks into a smile too, then blushes and says, "hey."

After that I get on with class and try to get back on track. Near the end of class, three minutes before the bell rings, I call Three kids up to my desk.

One, named Owen, looks like a dumb jock, another is a girl named Ray looks like a stoner chick and another, was the big mouth Todd.

"Okay you guys, you need to stop passing notes and distracting class. Got it? I know I'm new but that don't make me stupid. Got it?" Man it totally feels weird to be disciplining kids not much younger than me.

They all mumbled yeps but Owen and Todd stayed up at my desk annoying the shit out of me by hitting on me and insulting my intelligence.

The bell rings and they still seem to want to talk to me. They eventually leave when Johnny comes up to my desk. They seem to not get along that well.

"Hey Johnny," I say with a warm smile.

"Hey Clara," he says, blushing a little.

"Hey, its Ms. Jackson to you."