PEACE to the PUZZLE

"Booth, Booth wake up wake up." Bones woke up Booth with good news. "i found the mistake." she added witch got him up.

"what you did what is it." he said more than awake. 

"i found a small i mean carry small indent on the patella." Bones said going to the table filled with the second to last set of remans.

"the peta what???" booth asked confused at what she just said., witch is pretty normal for him.

" the patella, the knee bone." she said as if every one should know that. 

"right and how is that a mistake?" Booth asked not thinking about how it could mean any thing.

"it means that when the killer was moving the victim from where he shot him he hit his patella, his knee, on a bar or something that was ether on the wall or the floor." Bones said a little to loud. Cam heard her and came in.

"Have you been her all night??" Cam asked Booth and Brennan.

"no just sense 11." Booth said tiered.

"cam i was thinking..." Bones explained about the back up plain if he masses up. "Cam he messed up." she showed Cam the knee and cam called Angela and Hogans. Hogans swabbed the dent for any thing. Angela ran through sanareos of what could have happened and Bones went over the other  bones to see if their was another mess up or if it wasn't a mistake. she hoped it wasn't a mistake man she hoped. she would pray if she believed in God. Booth did believe in God so he prayed. Good thing is Bones didn't find the same thing on any of the other body, but just to make sure she went through the other bones.

"knock knock." Booth said from the Door to the bones room where Brennan has been for the past 12 and a half hours.

"yeah." Bones said not even looking to see who it is. "you can come in." she added.

"Bones its me, Booth you handsome boyfriend." Booth said walking over to her. 

Turning around she said, "hey handsome what are you doing here?" she said kissing him. he pulled a part and said,

"Bones you have been in this room for 12 and a half hours. come to lunch with my. i have been craving pie all day." he said kissing her again. they kissed until her tummy growled. "looks like your hungry too." he said laughing.

"ok lets go." she gave in to him. they left for the dinner that they eat lunch at like every day. Booth loves the pie their.

they ate at the dinner and talked about the case until Bones goto tired of the case talk and talked to him about moving in together. they practically all ready live together.

"i think we should get are own home together Booth. i would love to live with you Booth. will you buy a house with me?" Bones asked Booth with love in her hart. 

"i would love to Bones, i love you so much. lets get a house together." he replied so happy that she asked him . he was thinking about asking her soon. he was so happy he didn't care where they were he lend crossed the table and kissed her. he got his tie in the pie. "oh man looks like i have to go to my house. care to come with me?" Booth asked with a smirk. Bones knew what he was really asking.

"sure." she said smiling back to him. Booth payed and they left. Booth open the passenger car door for Bones. then he got in him self in the drivers side and drove down the road to his house. he gout and ran over to Bones house and open the door before she could. he picked her up bridle style and carried her in side. He set her down in front of the door and he grabbed his keys. he opened the door and quickly went in right behind her with his arms around her waist. once the door was closed he pushed he into the wall in the hallway he kissed her hard with her body pined between the wall and his body.

he kissed he jaw and then to her chest. he slid his hands under her shirt.he pulled of her shirt witch separating their faces for seconds, but once the shirt was off they went back to kissing. 

"should we take this to he bed room." Booth asked half said.

"mmmmmmm ok." bones said.

Booth once again picked her up and carried her to the room.he laid her down on the bed. before he played down as well he took of his tie and shirt. Bones got inpatient and got up off the bed she undid his belt and took of his paints. she pushed him on the bed. she took off her paints and laid on top of him. She kissed him on his neck and went down his chest and back up kissing every one oh his 6 pack. she went back up and kissed him on the lips. 

---------------------------------------------------an hour later back at the lab-----------------------------------------------

"booth is that a new suit and tie from this morning." Sweets asked walking into the Lab and onto the plate form.

"yes it is." booth said fixing his tie. "why do you remember what I'm wearing?" Booth asked a little like that weird.

" well i just remember i commented on you crazy tie and your pink shirt. but now its a white shirt and a yellow tie with pink roses all over it." he said remembering their conversation from earlier.

"i got pie on my tie so i had to get a new tie, then my tie didn't match my socks so i had to change socks then my shirt didn't fit in so i had to change that as well.." he said smiling at Bones remembering the real resign he changed his shirt and every thing else. 

"ok." Sweets said seeing the smile on his face and know ing the real reason and he dropped it right away. Angela who also knew what happened smiled and went to her office with Bones.