Morning pt.2

After finally getting up, Jungkook went to the bathroom to shower and get ready while I went downstairs and made breakfast; I decided to make us both tea and have mini sandwiches along side lots of fruits.

"DONE!" I said after finally placing everything on the table. 'Where is he?' I though to myself, he usually showers extremely fast and comes rushing down but he was still upstairs.

I finally decided to go check up on him, I found him texting the members on the bed and I stood there judging him because he was giggling to himself like a psychopath. When he finally noticed me standing at the door giving him a 'I'm going to murder you if you dont hurry your a** up' face he looked at me a smiled in the most adorable way ever *look at the cover photo above* I ended up pouncing on top of him and tickling him to death until he finally got off and went to go eat otherwise he would be late, since traffic happens a lot during the afternoon.

"OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! I SURRENDER STOP PLEASEEEEE" he said while laughing as hard as he could.
"Come on, let's go" I said.

Jungkook finally left the house after giving me about 300 kisses and hugging me for a long period of time. It's not like he was travelling or leaving for a long time, he was just going to the company for work. Jungkook just loves being as affectionate as possible whenever he gets the time to because he thinks that I get lonely when he is not around and the last time he went on a world tour, I wasn't able to go because I had exams but when he came back we were so awkward for the first couple weeks.

~le time skip~

Jungkook finally came home at around 11pm with all the members. They came in quietly thinking I was sleeping, so I didn't hear the boys speakig but I did hear the door close.

"Kookie...Is that you? I'm upstairs" I said

"Aria~ I missed you!!" Jungkook said while running up the stairs to see me

"Aigoo these newlyweds are too lovey-dovey it's hard to watch sometimes" Suga said to himself but loud enough for the members to start laughing at his comment.

I was only wearing panties and a bra with one of Jungkook's oversized hoodies.

"Honey~ I missed you~~" Jungkook said as he came in and closed the door. He then picked me up and spun me, then gave me a long kiss that soon became a bit intimate but I slowly stopped him when I heard voices downstairs.

The members were pretty much at home since they are always over so they just made themselves comfortable and headed to the couch and turned on the TV.

"Are the guys here?" I asked

"Yea." Jungkook replied trying to lean in for another kiss

"Pabo {idiot} why didn't you tell me?" I told him while lightly hitting his arms.

"I could've made something for them if I knew" I said.

"Honey it's fine. They don't mind at all, they just like to spend time here with us instead of the dorm" Jungkook replied

"Well, go sit with them. Let me get dressed into something proper and I'll head down as soon as possible" I said

"Ok but don't make me wait too long~" Jungkook said

I finally changed into something decent, I kept the oversized hoodie but wore a tank-top under and some tights for pants. I headed down and greeted each member with hugs

"Hi oppas~" I said

"Hey Aria~" they said together

"So we are planning to watch a movie. What do you want to watch?" Jimin said

"Whatever you guys want" I said while sitting right beside Jungkook as he put his arm around my shoulder and got me even closer to him, any closer and I would be sitting on his lap.

"OH! OH! LET'S WATCH SOMETHING FUNNY!" Jhope said with his loud voice.

"Let's watch 'London Has Fallen' it's a nice movie I heard" Rap Monster suggested. We all agreed and started watching it, we ate popcorn al together and watched the movie. Suga got bored through half of it and ended up falling asleep as well as Jin and I.

--The Next Morning--

I woke up on the bed with Jungkook. While the other members were scattered all over the room except for Suga who was not in the room to begin with. The last thing I remember was laying my head on Jungkook's chest the everything got dark but I remember being carried by someone, I got up and put blankets on each member and went downstairs to clean up and make breakfast for 7 hungry boys.

I went downstairs and found Suga sleeping on the couch, looking almost dead since he wasn't moving and he didn't look like he was breathing either. This is the first time the members actually slept over, I guess they were overly exhausted from getting ready for the comeback.

I made a lot of eggs with bacon along with toasted break and orange juice and tea for everyone. I also packed a couple sandwiches for them to take with them to eat while they work along with energy drinks all in one bag. The guys were sleeping for what seemed to be forever so I decided to go wake them up, I woke Suga up first and I actually got really worried because it seriously felt like he was dead. He wouldn't wake up.

I finally got him to make some type of noise and when he realized he woke up not to the manager but to me he got a bit startled "Umma!" He said holding his heart like he saw a ghost. I couldn't help but laugh and told him to get up and wash up while I went to wake up the others, everyone's reaction was the same as Suga's except for my husband of course.

"Wake up sweety, it's morning and you need to get to work. Also the members slept over so you should hurry to the table before hey finish everything" I said while stroking his facial features.
"Alright, I'm up" Jungkook said while sitting up straight and leaning in for a tight hug. He then kissed me on my cheeck and told me good morning.

"THANKS FOR THE FOOD!" Everyone said in unison. They all started digging in and soon enough they were all out of the door and on their way to the studio.

"BYE!" I said to everyone while waving to them.