See you...

It was the third day of my 9th month and we woke up to a very noisy phone call on Jungkook's phone

*FIREEEEEE~~~~~~ FIREEEEEEEE OLEYOO~~ FIREEEEEEEE HA HA HA HAAA FIREEEEEE~~*

Aria: Jungkook-ah~~ answer your phone for gods sakes...

I shook him to death but he still wouldn't budge.

Jungkook: You answer it~~

Aria: Aigoo ya. .

I crawled on top of him until I reached the table on his side of the bed.

Aria: Yeobsaeyo?

Rap Monster: Ah...Hey Aria....

Aria: Hi Namjoon oppa.

Rap Monster: Is Jungkook there?

Aria: He is sleeping and won't wake up no matter how many times I force him to.

Rap Monster: Hahahahahaha kookie is like that...Well listen....I know this might be hard especially since your like almost about to give birth...But we have a concert in Seoul for 3 days straight - back to back..

Aria: I see..

Rap Monster: So we have to practice for it because it's after tomorrow..He needs to be here like right now cuz we are going to see the stage and practice on there. Can you wake him up...You can come if you want..Its just practice so no one is going to attack you hahaha

Aria: arraso~ I'll wake him up now.

Rap Monster: Thanks Aria your the best!

Aria: hahahahah no problem...see you soon.

I hung up the phone and layer my back on Jungkook. Mind you that I am heavier when I'm pregnant so u practically squished him.

Jungkook: yeoboooooo~~ get off meeeeeee~

Aria: not until you get up.

Jungkook: ok ok ill get up

Giving me the ok fingers 👌 I got off him and he finally got up. After I explained everything to him he got dressed and went downstairs to make toast and tea for the both of us while I get dressed.

I was trying to wear a comfy summer dress but I was having so much trouble I kept screaming for Jungkook.

Aria: KOOKIE!!!!!!!!!!

Jungkook: WHAT WHAT IS THE BABY COMING!!!!!!!

He came and slammed the door open and saw me having trouble putting on the dress. He started giggling

Jungkook: Hahahahaha put your hands up...

He slid the dress down and zipped it up and he told me to sit down as he brought my flats and put them on for me since I have trouble putting on my shoes all the time.

We got ready and left while having our breakfast in the car.