MINE!

We finally got to go home with our new son. I still felt a little weird and I was walking like a penguin. The boys were all over Jung Min, there hasn't been one day where the boys haven't come over just to be with him.

They have grown fond of him, they are all his uncles but it gets out f hand when V and Jimin start fighting over him, but J-Hope ends up stealing him in the end and plays with him along with Suga.

Army's as well have given him cute little nicknames such as "Jungkook Jr." Or "J jr." Some are weird combinations and have J-Hopes names into it like "J-Min" im glad the fans like him. I'm ok with them hating on me but not our child.

Jimin: HYUNNGGGG GIVE HIM BACK HE LIKES ME MORE

V: Shut up..He likes Uncle V more!

J-Hope: No go away both of you.

Suga: You guys are always hogging him to yourselves we rarley see him.

Jin: Boys stop fighting and just take turns playing with him...But me first!

Rap Monster: Jin Hyung! We want to play with him toooo~

Jungkook: Guys, he is my son let me see him once in a while...I rarley see him too

Aria: Alright boys that's enough...Jeong Min needs to eat.

As I took Jeong Min out of everyone's arms Jimin said something that made everyone completely stare at him..

Jimin: I CAN FEED HIM!

Everyone started laughing at him, especially I as well.

Aria: Hahahahahahaha if you have boobs go ahead.

Jimin: ah~~ I thought you were gonna give him a bottle like always.

Aria: Yea when you guys are around I give him a bottle but he needs breast milk once in a while..I'll be back soon.

As I headed upstairs to give Jeong Min milk, Jungkook followed behind soon shortly while everyone settled down to watch TV.

*knock knock*

Aria: Who is it?

Jungkook: Me~

Aria: Ahahahahah come in...Why did you knock?

Jungkook: not to startle you thinking I was one of the members.

Aria: awww baby~~

He sat behind me as he spread each leg on either side of me, allowing my entire body to be in between his legs, he rested his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arm on my waist a little bit under Jeong Min 's tiny little body.

Jungkook: You seem exhausted..

Aria: I am...

Jungkook: Are you done feeding him?

Aria: I guess...he is almost asleep

Jungkook: Hahahahah go to sleep jeongmin-ah...your making mommy tired.

Aria: ahahahahah he actually listened...wow....finally he is asleep.

As I got up to put him into the little baby bed that was placed near my side of the bed, Jungkook got up and gave me a back hug.

Aria: Hey. .....is something wrong?

Jungkook: I miss you....

My heart soon started beating again like the first time we fell in love. After all this time he could still make my heart beat like crazy, I turned my body around so he was no longer giving me a back hug but we were soon face-to-face..I put my hands on his chest and whispered back...