Practice

We finally arrived the stadium and BTS all got on stage and performed for 1 person only ahahahahah more like practiced and I was the only one there as an audience. While the staff was working.

BTS: Hello we are Bangtan Sonyeondan!

Rap Monster: Yes today will be the first day where we will finally release all of the HYYH series for the next 3 days.

Aria: WOOOOOOOOO BANGTAN!!!!!!!!!! FIREEEEEEEEEEE~~

Jimin: Your not even suppose to know what fire is yet Aria hahaahahaha

Aria: I'm sorry that I listen to it 24/7 when anyone calls kookie.

Rap Monster: The first day will be HYYH pt. 1 while the second day will be HYYH pt.2 and the third day is where we will release the newest songs of HYYH special album: Young Forever.

Aria: Save meeeee~~~

I couldn't stop trolling them, I was trying to make them enjoy themselves since they looked so stressed.

They started practicing and I was like the ultimate fangirl there.

Aria: KIM SEOKJIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, KIM NAMJOON, PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG, YEOBOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It was nice to see them laughing once in a while when I had my random fangirl moments. Though they would freak out when I would suddenly run out to go to the bathroom or throw up, I felt like I gave them more stress so I decided to leave.

Aria: I'm going to go....

Jungkook: Why?

Aria: Because I'm stressing you guys out even more.

JHope: Nah its ok, we just feel like your going to give birth to him any time soon.

After the members forced me to stay I finally went and sat back down.

Aria: Hahahahahaha fine. If I feel like I'm going to give birth I'll scream, otherwise don't freak out if i suddenly disapear...ok!

BTS: Ok~~~

They continued and I kept going back and forth to the bathroom and I noticed how Jungkook wasn't able to concentrate and kept worrying so I made an excuse to leave to go buy them food.

I obviously left for 4 hours so they can fully practice and came back and brought them food, I then told them I got tired and finally went home.

The 2 day practice finally ended and It was the concert day. Day 1 and Day 2 went by and Day 3 finally came....But something unexpected happened.