The long wait..

Jungkook: PLEASE DRIVE FASTER!!!

Manager Sejin = M.S

M.S: Jungkook calm down..We will be there soon, it's not far from here. Take your phone by the way you left it in the dressing room.

Jungkook: Thanks..

MISSED CALLS: 75 Total
Aria ❤❤ (12 missed calls)
Mom (16 missed calls)
Dad (5 missed calls)
Jung Hyun *his older brother* (4 missed calls)
Mother-in-law Canada # (20 missed calls)
Sister-in-law Canada # (18 missed calls)

Jungkook: Aish....

Suga: Shit i have so many missed calls.....

Jimin: Mine too

Jhope, RM, V, Jin: Same...

Jungkook: I have 75.....My in-laws even found out..UGH! I'm a failure as a husband...

Jin: No your not stop stressing out..Her body is just a little weak because she has never experienced this before so she just got a shock. Its a normal thing.

Jin was reading about Aria's condition on his phone and it was normal, since its a first birth and she is still young.

--Arrival at hospital--

Jungkook didn't even need to ask where she is and just rushed to the ER..

Nurse: SIR YOU CAN'T GO IN THERE IT'S PRIVATE!!

Rap Monster: It's ok...Its his wife...

Nurse: omo. ....Bangtan...Sorry I didn't know it was you guys..Her family and your company strictly said no one is allowed to enter. She is in the far right..

Rap Monster: Thank you...

Jungkook: UMMA!!!!

JK.M: JUNGKOOK-AH!!

Jungkook: WHERE IS SHE!? WHAT HAPPENED?! WHAT'S GOING ON?! TELL ME!!!!!

JK.M: Honey calm down...She is just in surgery...We just need to wait for the doctors words...

Jungkook couldn't sit down, everyone went and took a seat near the doors of the surgery room but Jungkook was just pacing back and forth and was so frustrated because he didn't know what I could do...

Jungkook: Why couldn't I just have the goddamn baby...

He punched the wall and he broke a bone in his knuckles.

BTS: YAH!

Jungkook's Mom & Dad: Jungkook-ah

The nurse wanted to take Jungkook to help get patched up and casted but he refused. The nurse ended up bringing the stuff to him and casting him in the middle of the hallway.

6 hours later the surgery finally ended the doors opened and the doctor came out. Jungkook gripped his arms so tightly the doctors arms might have been marked after wards.

Jungkook: Where is Aria! What happened to her?!

Doctor: She is fine now...We saved her from death and the baby is healthy as well. Congratulations it's a boy, I will explain what happened...Your wife was in shock after her water broke and her body gave out. She has been stressed for days so she didn't sleep at all, she was alive when she gave birth to your son but she started hyperventilating and had a seizure. They are both 100% fine, but we need to take some tests when she wakes up. But because she hasn't been sleeping for 2 weeks straight, she might not wake up today or tomorrow since we gave her an extra sleeping dose.

Jungkook fell to his knees and almost passed out himself he kept thanking the doctor and bowed like no tomorrow.

Doctor: It's not problem..Your son is in the nyrsery room we put his name under "Aria" but to go in and see him you need to wear this. The nurse passed the doctor a wrist band and the doctor attached it onto his wrist.

BTS: Let's go see him!

Jungkook couldn't say anything but wipe his tears and nod. BTS couldn't do anything but smile and tease him for acting like a baby.

--Nursery room--

Nurse: wrist band please.

Jungkook showed him his wrist and told the nurse who they were and she allowed all 7 to go in.

V: THERE HE IS!

Jungkook was shocked to see his own son and nd couldn't help but cry.

Nurse: would you like to hold him?

Jungkook nodded and the nurse helped him. He wiped his tears and manned up

Jungkook: Hey there buddy...

Jimin: omg kookie junior looks like kookie but has Aria's eyes..

Jungkook: I'm sorry I couldn't protect you or mommy

Jungkook started tearing up again.

Jhope: it's ok Jungkook-ah everything is fine now. Stop blaming yourself.

Jin: look good job. You just met your son and you already made him cry ahahahahah

Jungkook: I didn't even yell at you ahahaha

The night ended just like that...