Meeting Him without Jungkook

It was the third day and last day of the concert. Since Jungkook has been at the dorm with the other members since they have the concert, I have been staying over with my mother-in-law since my parents started living in Canada. They both wanted to come but I told them not to until the due date which is a week and a half from now.

(JK.M = Jungkook's mother)

JK.M: Aria dear? Are you not gonna go to any of the concerts.

Aria: No ummoni, Its way toooo loud and the fangirl screams are too much to handle.

JK.M: I see.

Aria: Ow......God this child....He is like begging to get out.

JK.M: Hahahahaha Jungkook was like that. I had no trouble when I was carrying his older brother but when I had Jungkook in my stomach he kept on kicking and pushing on my bladder so much I gave birth to him a 3 days earlier than due date.

Aria: Hahahaha I guess I know whose genes he is gonna take. OW! OW! OW! OKAY I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT JEEZ!

My mother in law went to go get me the tea she finished making and thats when everything went wrong...my water broke....

Aria: UMMONI!!!!! UMMONI!!!!!!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

JK.M: WHAT IS IT?!!!

Aria: MY WATER BROKE!!!!!

JK.M: OMONA!!!

Aria: Ummoni....umon----

JK.M: ARIA!!! ARIAAAA! HELLO IS THIS HOSPITAL??!! WE NEED AN AMBULANCE RIGHT NOW. MY DAUGHTER IN LAW'S WATER BROKE AND SHE JUST FAINTED!

--Meanwhile at the concert--

Juno: Sir.....Jungkook's wife is giving birth...But she is in critical condition

One of the staff told Bang PD as he closed the phone.

Bang PD: Ok listen. Don't tell Jungkook until after the concert, but get a van ready as soon as they finish the last song so we can rush to the hospital.

Juno: But sir...He needs to be there...You may never know his wife might di--

Bang PD: DON'T SAY THAT! Aria is a strong girl...she can make it..I know she can. There are only 2 songs left anyways...

But it was already too late...Jungkook had found out right before the last song and he was begging BTS to allow him to leave..They didn't know what to say and when Jungkook tried to leave, security guards wouldn't let him and told him to just finish the last song and they will get the car ready.

Jungkook: Please....Just let me see her.......

Jungkook fell to his knees and started crying

Staff #1: Your on in 5 seconds!

Jungkook: PLEASE LET ME GO!!

...Suga smacked him...

Suga: LISTEN TO ME! I know this is difficult we are all horrified and worried about Aria...But all you need to do is finish 1 song and we will all leave together...You can do this Jungkook.. Aria is strong...She can do it..Have faith in her...

They all put their hands on his shoulders while suga helped him up he gave him a hug and put his hand on Jungkook's head.

Suga: You can do it...Just trust her...

Jungkook couldn't stop crying but he nodded as they went on stage all the fans noticed something was wrong and Bang Pd became worried about him.

They last song was "Butterfly" and Jungkook would not stop crying. He sang well for someone who had a shaky voice.

At one point of the song there was a part where Jungkook couldn't hold it anymore and just cried...

...Will you stop time
If this moment passes
As though it hadn't happened
I'm scared scared, scared I'll lose you... Butterfly~ like a butterfly~

He couldn't stop crying and it got harder to sing. There was an article that was suddenly posted about Aria, a fan was scene at a hospital for a check up when she suddenly saw Aria going into the ER. She posted online about it..

All the fans after finding out all started chanting "ITS OK! IT'S OK! IT'S OK! IT'S OK! IT'S OK! IT'S OK!" The members soon all started tearing up and got really shaky since they feared for Aria.

Jungkook looked up and the music suddenly stopped. Bang PD suddenly came on stage...

Bang PD: BTS... take Jungkook and hurry up, I'll take over from here.

Jungkook bowed and within seconds, like a flash he was out of here. He didn't even take a second thought to take his phone from the dressing room and ran out to the van while even holding his mic.

Bang PD: I'm very sorry about all of this...But, due to certain circumstances BTS had to leave early. I am pretty sure you all know what is going on but for those who don't; Aria, Jungkook's wife, was sent to the hospital after her water broke. She fainted and is now in the ER undergoing surgery. We pray for her safety and for both her and the baby to live. Please as you all exit do not throw away your tickets, we will personally after everything is settled make another concert soon if not later. I appreciate your cooperation, thank you.