Day with Kookie

I woke up to the loving sight of my beautiful husband sleeping right next to me. He gave me a call last night telling me they are giving him the whole day off until 8pm.

I went downstairs and made breakfast while a very sleepy messy haired baby came downstairs.

Aria: You didn't even was your face or brush your teeth.

I lightly hit his arm as he gave me a hug bit I felt like he was just using me as a pillow and went back to sleep

Aria: Ya~ kook-ah it's time to wake up. It's already 10am.

Jungkook: mmmbuyhigsdcvkydscbj.....

Aria: what?

Jungkook: I just want to sleeeeep~

I hit his butt and we sat down and had breakfast. We then got dressed and head out to play I'm our favorite park, the park where we first met.

It felt a bit odd since we never got this much freedom before especially since BTS are so popular now and not only that..It was a bit too quiet at the park...Something was wrong I just had that feeling that we shouldn't be there.

We played and goofed off and after ignoring Jungkook's kiss as punishment he picked my entire body and through me over his shoulder and spun me. I swear I felt like I could fall off at any second. (The photo up there)

We played outside until very late and then Jungkook had to leave.

Around 1am I got a call from Big Hit and my heart started beating like crazy. I was so horrified I didn't want to pick up the phone. But, I soon did..

"H-hello...." I said with a shaky voice

"Jeon Aria?" The lady spoke

"Yes?" I replied.

"Hi, this is a Song Mina. I work for Big Hit Entertainment. Please listen to me very carefully..I need you to pack whatever you think is important, lock your doors and wait until a black van comes to get you" she said.

"U-ummm would you mind telling me what's going on? Is my husband ok? Why am I being picked up? Why do I have to come in the middle of the night-" I was asking over a million questions but the lady cut me off

"Aria-sshi....We are picking you up right now to come to Big Hit so we can explain what is going on. Your husband is fine and I will let him call you right now." Mina told me

"I understand." I said trying to remain calm.

We hung up and I pack some things in my purse and took an extra coat just in case. I took Jungkook's wallet, my phone, my phone charger, my wallet, passports, and a bunch of clothes for me and Jungkook. I don't know why, but I just felt like we needed to leave. Jungkook soon called.

Jungkook: Hey Aria...

Oh no...He didn't even sound good at all. I soon started getting more scared and broke into tears.

Aria: Oppa~ what's going on? I'm so scared.

Jungkook: Honey please don't cry, I'm on my way in the van. Just wait for me and I will be there soon.

Aria: Ok hurry soon.

I had this feeling of opening social media and seeing if the internet could help. The internet helped more than enough.

It was photos of me and Jungkook that day at the park. I fell to my knees after seeing our photos were taken, there were photos of us kissing, the photo of him carrying me over his shoulder, back-hugging, piggyback rides. I was in so much shock, I knew there was something wrong that day.

Bangtan Sonyeondan 's maknae Jeon Jungkook was seen today afternoon with his "wife" playing around at a park in Seoul. They were both seen wearing wedding rings and we're both heard calling each other loving names such as "Yeobo, Jagiya etc etc" Fans are now in an uproar and are demanding Big Hit to speak up about this scandal. Will Jungkook continue on with BTS or will they disband?

There were so many articles and so many hate comments and supportive ones too.

Omg look at this bit**

Who does she think she is marrying our maknae?

Ho* Slu*

She should die!

I hope she gets run over

Awww they look adorable. Ship them all the way~

I want to be carried like that too~ You are on luck girl Mrs. Jeon-sshi

I was soon crying and was getting more worried about BTS in all.. I had no idea what to do except wait for Jungkook.