t h r e e ✺ wasted days...

The morning couldn't have come soon enough. As I woke up, I immediately logged back in to WritersCircle. The ideas for this new story were sliding into the big DM-that is, my head.

I started the first chapter, which consisted of the character info.

Character Info:

Brissa Huntley:  Brissa, a vibrant 18-year old student, is a freshman at the University of North Carolina. She is a dance major, and also an avid photographer. Her Asian heritage does not faze her, as she absolutely loves her culture. Is best friends with Kenny Bauer and April Ashton, and has a love/hate relationship with Antoine Johnson.

Antoine Johnson: A 19-year old student who hates school. Antoine is from South Carolina, and got to UNC on a basketball scholarship. Has a love/hate relationship with Brissa Huntley, and despises Kenny Bauer.

Kenny Bauer:  Kenny is the best friend of Brissa Huntley. They have been together through everything, from stealing a teddy bear in kindergarten to a car accident nearly killing Kenny last year, or their senior year. Kenny has been known for his anger outbursts due to anxiety/depression issues, but deep down, he has a kind, loving heart. Best friends with Brissa Huntley and Grant Hamel, and has a "frenemy" relationship with Antoine Johnson.

April Ashton- Hip, tan, and "totally tubular", April (or Ap), is also a freshman at UNC. She, Brissa, and Kenny share a dorm room. April is a avid Tacker on Tacktrest, a site for crafts, ideas, etc.

I decided to take a break from writing for a while, and went back to the picture I took of that guy from yesterday.

He was actually kinda cute. I would ask Richie if he knew who he was, but who am I kidding? Richie would think I'm ridiculous.

I close my computer, stand up, and walk to the living room.

There, Richie is seen playing MLB: The Show '16  with a dude I've never seen before.

"Rease, is that you?" Richie asked.

"Yeah, who's next to you?"

"Oh...this is Hank Conger. He plays on the Rays with me."

Hank was an Asian/Chinese/Korean man (I got these ethnicities confused) with dark eyes, and dark hair with some highlights.

"Sup?" He waved a peace sign at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked back towards my room.

"Follow me on Instafram- panda crusher 35!" Hank called out.

"Instagram, Hank, Insta-gram."  Richie corrected him.

I close the door and grab my bikini. I had a lime green top with white polka dots and some black Nike shorts. I then put a shirt over it that said Lifeguard On Duty: Panama City Beach, FL.

I grabbed some sunglasses and my beach bag and started to go on my merry way.

As I came out, I took off the shirt, because I had felt sweaty. And Richie surely noticed.

"Rease, do you honestly  think you're going out like that?"

I roll my eyes. "Richie, I'm-"

"Twenty. And on the beach, there is bound to be some creepy ass perv who wants to literally get a good look at you! I saw this story on the eleven o'clock news a month ago where this girl-"

I throw my shirt back on. "Save it, Richard. If it makes you feel better, I'll keep my shirt on, and maybe I'll bring you a shake from Steak N' Shake."

"Yes!" Richie applauded. "Can I get a Mint Oreo shake?"

"Do I get one too?" Hank asked.

"Sorry, panda eater ninety-four," I start to walk out, "the offer isn't extended to you."

a/n:

just so you know, this chapter will be extended into two chapters (for emphasis)

- rease 🌞✌