Chapter 2

You sat there, staring in disbelief at your luck. There he was, in the flesh, and he was going to adopt someone from this orphanage. 'He could adopt me,' you thought to yourself. 'But then again, no one wants to adopt an anti-social 13-year-old,' There was a small sliver of hope... But you knew that it wouldn't happen.

You would not be adopted by him.

You decided to talk to him anyway, he certainly seemed like a nice guy in his videos, so why wouldn't the oh-so-wonderful KickThePj be like that in real life? You nodded your head vigorously, responding to his earlier question [End of Chapter 2], suddenly filled with the energy you had been lacking earlier.

You decided that you should at least chat to him because you may never see him in real life again. You looked into his eyes, a perfect mix of green and blue, a colour that you may never know the name of. His wavy chocolate brown hair contrasted perfectly against his skin, you couldn't believe that someone could look so nice. Not that you have a crush on him, that would be weird. He sat down next to you and began to chat to you,

"So, I noticed that you are the only kid here that isn't in your room? Why is that?" You thought it was an odd question to ask, but you answered anyway.

"Because it's much cooler out here than in my bedroom."

"I see. You are the oldest here right?"

"Yep. It's great having 8-year-olds screaming in your ear for attention," you replied sarcastically.

"Do you watch Dan and Phil?"

"Um, hello?! I'm wearing a Dan and Phil sweatshirt right now!" You giggled as he facepalmed himself. You started to laugh really hard as he looked at you funny.

"You alright there, Y/N?"

"I- I'm fine," He sniffed and then asked some more questions.

"How old are you?"

"13."

"How long have you been here?"

"3 months."

"Who is your favourite YouTuber?"

"You."

"Why? Dan and Phil are much funnier than me."

"You're creative, that's why I love your videos. Not one of them is a disappointment."

"Thanks," you stuck your tongue out at him.

"Did you see my latest video?"

"No, I didn't Pj," You replied with extreme sarcasm, "You're only my favourite YouTuber, why would I watch your videos?" He chuckled at your sarcastic tone before you continued more seriously, "Yes, I did watch your video, and I was so happy for you when you mentioned living next door to Dan and Phil! You are going to do more collabs with them, right?"

"Yes, I'm going to include them in my skits. They're my best friends after all, why wouldn't I want them in my videos?"

"True, true. I'm excited for the Fantastic Foursome videos that you mentioned."