Chapter 4

You woke up, and you didn't know where you were. Where am I? You asked yourself, before you recalled the previous day's events. Being adopted by Pj, meeting Chris, meeting Dan and Phil. Oh, and Phil tweeting you singing, and Phil hugging you many times. So. Many. Hugs.

You grabbed your phone and headphones and exited your room, walking down the hallway and into the lounge. As you sat on the sofa, you checked the time on your phone and found that it was 8:24. You put your headphones on, plugged them into your phone and opened Twitter.

Pj had tweeted something last night, you didn't notice probably because you were asleep, you were tired from the previous day's events. You checked the tweet and it said, 'Time for yet another slurp! Send me questions for myself and my lady friend! They better be good or you will death! ☕️😁👻' you giggled silently at the way Pj worded it, you couldn't wait to see the questions some of the viewers send in.

After about an hour of browsing Pj walked into the lounge.

"Pj, I saw that tweet."

"Did you think it was good wording?" He asked.

"Yea, sure," you replied.

"Don't expect Chris to wake up anytime soon, he sleeps in until about 1 in the afternoon, he stays up until about 6 am browsing the internet most nights," Pj informed you.

"Okay then."

"Do you want any breakfast?"

"Sure."

"You can help yourself you know."

"I wasn't sure... I just thought to wait until you got up first."

"Okay, come with me." You abandoned your phone on the couch and followed Pj into the kitchen. "We have bran or lucky charms, which do you want?"

"Umm, I'll go with lucky charms."

"Same, I didn't think you would want bran for breakfast."

"Well, you were right." Pj retrieved two bowls out of one of the cupboards and poured the lucky charms into both, then released a milky wrath onto both of the bowls. "Here you go, child."

"Thank you very much, elder." The two of you went back down the hall, into the lounge and sat next to each other at the dining table, where Pj's laptop was resting. He typed in the password and logged onto Twitter as you watched him type out a tweet. 'Sitting down, eating breakfast with my lady friend. We have decided on Lucky Charms. What are you currently eating?' He hit send, and you punched him lightly in the arm. He dramatically flung himself out of his chair and onto the floor. He quickly got back up and started replying to that tweet, 'Never mind, she just punched me in the arm. I don't think I like her anymore," and hit send once more.

"Hey!" You exclaimed.

After the pair of you had finished breakfast, you went to your bedroom to get changed. You changed into your pastel green shirt and put on your favourite jeans. You brushed your hair into a high ponytail, your favourite style, and put on your flower crown from the Dan and Phil store.

You also slipped on your GMM and Phandom Member wristbands, because you felt like it.

You walked out into the lounge to grab your bowl and put it away.

"Nice flower crown, Y/N."

"Thanks, Pj, I don't wear it very often. I'm not the girly type."

"Well, Y/N, do you want to start shooting the video?"

"Sure, where do we film?"

"Maybe on the couch?"

"Okay."