Chapter 12

A/N: By far my favourite Pj video. Also, I guess self-loathing as a trigger? Does that count? I'm going to say that anyways, just to be safe. For you, my beautiful audience.

*Pj's POV*
[Flashback]

I sat with Shaun, trying to build up the courage to admit it to him.

"Pj, seriously, what's up?" He asked, trying to pry the information out from my quite alternative brain.

"I... I..."

"It's alright, Peej. You can trust me. I won't hurt you." Shaun assured me.

"I'm... Bi." I mumbled, not expecting him to hear it.

"Peej..." There was a long pause. "It's alright. We can fix you." He said. I looked up at him in disbelief, the first thin strands of doubt and anger threading through my skin.

"W- what do you mean?" I questioned him.

"I mean that we can free you from that sin, that mistake, we can fix that mistake." The threads thickened, weaving faster and deeper through me.

"M- mistake?"

"Yes, Pj. It is a filthy sin, one we can free you from-"

"Mistake?! Are you joking?! DO YOU THINK I HAD A CHOICE IN THIS?!" I screamed at him. I felt the unfamiliar feeling of tears forming. The way the tips of my eyelids tingled, the heat, the odd feeling at the back of my nose, just the horrible, horrible feeling that most know quite well.

"No, you didn't, and that's why I'm going to help you fix-"

"I thought you would accept me for who I am..." I mumbled.

"I can't do that if you're gay, Peej. It's an unnatural thing, horrid, despicable." I felt the first tear fall, leading the way for many more.

"First of all, I'm not gay, I'm bi. Second of all, it's not unnatural, it's normal. I'm normal. Just because I like dick as well as vagina doesn't make me evil." I snapped at him.

"It is a crime against God-"

"And God bloody created us! Not that I believe in that bullshit anyway, if there is a so called, 'God' who creates each and every one of us, I don't think it's a mistake, Shaun!" I turned away and stormed off to my locker, tears streaming down my face. I got ready for class, and continued through the morning as I usually would.

"Hey, gaylord!" A boy screamed from across the field. I ran faster, trying desperately to avoid his grasp. I could already tell that Shaun had gone and told everyone about it. I thought I could trust him. Suddenly, a giant hand grabbed my wrist, and yanked me backwards. It spinnedme around, and I came to face Malik, one of the worst of the bullies, and a well known homophobe amongst the school.

"You're so fat, good luck getting any chicks, or dicks, with that body, fucktard."

"Let me go." I said, voice wavering.

"I will today, but tomorrow, be prepared to become a pretty shade of black and blue. It'll be a nice change from your dog shit skin tone." He let go of me, walking off. I suppressed my sadness and strode off towards my locker, getting ready for the rest of the day.

~Timeskip how da fuq does this even work in a flashbackkk~

"You're in for it, gay boy. This is what you get for being gay." Malik threatened, raising his fist to punch you.

[Flashback endeddd]

"Pj!" Malik said.

"Don't hurt me! Please, I swear I'm not gay!" I cowered in fear, afraid of his not-so-gentle touch.

"It's alright, Pj. It's me. You'll be alright." I looked up at Malik fearfully, before suddenly realising what had happened.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to do that, it just proves that I'm a waste of oxygen." I said, feeling stupid.

"Pj, shut up. You are not a waste of oxygen, you are far from it. You mean everything to me." Y/N wrapped me up in a hug. I didn't understand why she would even bother with me. "I'm going to Dan and Phil's, we're going to shoot a video! Maybe you can make another video, to occupy yourself before I come back?"

"Okay, Y/N." I agreed reluctantly. She hates me so much she won't even spend her day with me.

I hate myself. I'm fat and ugly, stupid and boring, and make horrible content. Why am I even alive? I don't need to be alive, no one will remember me when I'm gone.

No one will remember me soon enough.

When I'm gone.

A/N: *Raises eyebrows*

You now know something bringing Pj down further.
You're welcome.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Plez

U make me happy if u do.

I have 2 posters on the way at the moment.

Pj ones.

Naturally.

My Bae Leology just posted a new story go read it it's fabulous I love it and follow her she is an amazing writer.

Anyways,
Stay.... Italic my italics (okay let me go brainstorm some stuff now)
~Bri~