Chapter 14 - Final Chapter

School.
It was Monday.
Fabulous.

Time to get ready.
You slipped on your Blossom T-Shirt that Dan and Phil gave you and put on black skinny jeans. You put on your Finn socks and Lady Rainicorn jumper then grabbed your Jake beanie as it was cold that morning and you wanted to wear your new clothes. You put on some black sneakers and tied your hair up in a ponytail. You put on your beanie and grabbed your phone. You walked out of the room to make breakfast, lucky charms. You are while watching the vlog on Phil's channel.

"...Don't forget to subscribe to my channel to see more content, and also click over to Pj's channel where Y/N vlogged. You should make a petition for her to make a YouTube channel, I think all three of us would sign it." You rolled your eyes as you clicked over to Pj's video and saw the top comment being a petition for you to make a YouTube channel. Phil and Dan and Pj had all signed it.

Great.

You'll have to get onto that on the weekend.

Pj came out into the lounge where you were sat to say goodbye to you. You hugged him and kissed his cheek and left the building.

You started walking to school, loving the cold. You were on your phone, texting one of your best internet friends on kik (Hehe hi twin) and were happily tapping away. You stopped outside the school gates, putting your phone away.

"Hello, dork."

"Hello, Jack. How was your weekend?"

"Shit, because I didn't get to beat up anyone."

"And it's going to stay that way." You walked off quickly, aiming to get to your class way before it started. Once you had collected your supplies from your locker for the next three periods, English, Maths and Science, you headed off towards the English classroom.

"Hi Mr Wood." You greeted the English teacher.

"Morning, Y/N. Why are you here so early?" He asked you.

"Um, just to get work done quicker. I'm eager to learn today, Sir."

"Fair enough, so you want to start the set work for today then?"

"Yes, please." Mr Wood handed over some paper and you took it gratefully. "Thank you, Sir."

"I'm only doing my job." He replied. You set to work, answering all the questions in detail. You didn't notice the students walking in until one kicked your chair, and said,

"Fag." You turned around at the culprit, surprised that it was a girl.

"You right there? I'm trying to work."

"Sorry, I don't listen to nerds." She walked off laughing, and you laughed at her stupid attempt to annoy you. You finished off your work and headed out of class early, because the teacher allowed it. You waited outside of the Maths classroom, next to your locker. The bell went off, and once the class had left the classroom you entered.

"How did you get here so fast, Y/N?" The maths teacher, Mrs Finlay, asked you.

"I finished my work early in English, so I got released early."