Chapter 11

You woke up the next morning, eyes crusted over. You rubbed at them, removing the sleep, likely so much of it from dried-up tears. You opened your eyes, noticing on your bedside alarm clock that it was 6:48 am. You sat up and walked over to your desk, sitting in your white office chair.

You opened your MacBook, logging onto it, and proceeded to open Twitter. You looked through many, many tweets, liking most, and you then switched to Tumblr. You scrolled quickly through your feed, nothing very interesting in it, and then switched to Facebook. You continued through all your social media, nothing interesting or intriguing in it at all.

After you had finished, you got up to get changed. You changed into a white singlet. You looked though your clothes to find a suitable jumper, and you found Dan's jumper that resembles a potato sack. Odd. You thought to yourself, why would that be in here? You shrugged it off, not really giving it any thought. Even though it did resemble a potato sack, Dan looked so squishy in it, so you put it on over your singlet.

You put on black skinny jeans, barely managing to fit in them. I need a new pair, you thought to yourself. You made a mental note to get some during the week. You proceeded to brush the knots out of your hair, and you, for once, didn't tie it back. You slipped on a maroon beanie after you had finished.

You grabbed your laptop, phone and headphones as you walked out of your bedroom. You set up station on the sofa. You were currently working on getting your sofa crease imprinted into the cushions of the couch- a necessary thing for an internet-dweller such as yourself.

You headed into the kitchen to get breakfast. You decided on crumpets as they were quick and easy, perfect for a Sunday morning. You took 2 crumpets out of the bag and placed them in the toaster. 3 minutes later, they popped out again, golden and toasty. You slathered them with butter and jam. You poured yourself a glass of orange juice, deciding it was easier than making a hot chocolate or tea, although it was very cold.

You carried your breakfast to your little station on the couch, and sat down in your (extremely) small sofa crease. You plugged your headphones into your computer, and almost as soon as you had completed the simple task a notification popped up on your phone. Out of the whole notification, the only bit you read was, 'DanAndPhilC-'. You screamed and quickly opened YouTube on your computer.

You opened the new video, titled, 'DanAndPhilCRAFTS - Glitter Faces'.

(Come on, just watch it. You know you wanna.)

You realised that you were the first viewer, and you liked the video immediately. You were the first to comment. Your comment read, 'PROTIP!', and soon enough many people replied with the same exclamation. You quickly finished your breakfast, and hurriedly washed up the dishes left behind. You ran downstairs and out of the apartment.

You burst into the boy's apartment, and ran up into the lounge.

"PHIL!" You screamed. He was sitting on the sofa, scrolling through Tumblr, and looked up at you in shock.

"Y/N? How did you get in here?" He asked you.

"You left the door unlocked you stupid." You replied. He set his computer down on the coffee table, and you jumped on top of him almost as soon as he had completed the action.

"Y/N- Get- off- me!" He yelled, poking you in the belly. You squirmed and giggled, rolled onto the floor. "What's up?" He asked.

"I SAW THE NEW VIDEO AND IM SO HYPED UP AFTER IT AHHHHHHHHHHH!" You screamed in response. You looked over to the dining table, where there was still lots of glitter.

"That's why you couldn't come in yesterday. We had to film it and we didn't want to spoil it for you." He informed you.

"And you still haven't cleaned up the mess?" You questioned him.

"Nope. Couldn't be bothered." He replied. Dan walked into the lounge, and jumped when he noticed you there.

"How did you get-"

"You left the door unlocked." You replied, already knowing what he was going to ask.

"Where's Pj?" Dan asked.

"I think he's still sleeping." You answered.

"Um, Dan?" Phil asked.

"Yes, Phil?" Dan answered in a questioning tone.

"Can we... Uh... Talk for a second?" He asked.

"Um... Oka-" Dan was cut off by Phil dragging him into the corridor, leaving you alone in their lounge. You decided to play an April Fools joke on the Phandom. Phil's laptop was still open and logged on, so you switched to the Twitter tab that Phil had conveniently left open, and you started to type out a tweet.

'Hey guys... I'm going to upload new video soon... It's about why I'm quitting YouTube.' You giggled under your breath as you tweeted it. You quickly switched back to the Tumblr tab. About 2 minutes later, Dan and Phil came back into the room. Phil started,

"Well, uh, Y/N... We're going to shoot a gaming video later... And-"

"You want me to leave? That's fine. I'll go." You turned around and headed for the doorway, but Phil quickly shouted,

"No! I was going to ask, did you want to be our first ever guest on it?" You stared at him, mouth wide open in shock.

"Yes!" You exclaimed after about 30 seconds.

"We're going to play The Impossible Quiz, have you ever played that?"

"Nope." You replied. "Before we do this, I'm going to check on Pj, I'll be right back." You went back to your apartment and into Pj's room. Pj was fast asleep, but was writhing around. It appeared that he was having a nightmare, so you quickly woke him up. "Pj!" You whisper-shouted when he woke up. He flinched away from you, scared of... Something.

"Don't hurt me! Please, I swear I'm not gay!" You looked at him in confusion, before speaking in a soothing tone,

"It's alright, Pj. It's me. You'll be alright." He looked up at you with wide eyes, before suddenly realising what had happened.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to do that, it just proves that I'm a waste of oxygen."

"Pj, shut up. You are not a waste of oxygen, you are far from it. You mean everything to me." You wrapped him up in a hug. "I'm going to Dan and Phil's, we're going to shoot a video! Maybe you can make another video, to occupy yourself before I come back?"

"Okay, Y/N." He agreed. He was broken, but you couldn't help but wonder if something in his past and come to weigh him down and take effect on his fragile state. You went back to Dan and Phil's apartment, lost in thought.

A/N: Hmm I wonder what ever could have happened to him in the past?

What do you think happened?
Tell tell!

Don't forget to vote for the story, I've got 373 reads (tysm) but only 49 votes.
Seriously.
Click the vote button.

Also comment because it really helps me motivate myself to continue knowing that the readers are actually there and not some sort of view-bot set up by Leah or something (I'm onto you Leah).

Anyways,
Stay fresh my watermelons,
~Bri~