Chapter 13

"Hi." "Hello DanAndPhilGAMES flashes!" Dan and Phil greeted simultaneously.

"Flashes?"

"Yes Danny Boy, because today we are playing a flash game known as... THE IMPOSSIBLE QUIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!"

"Well, before we even start that Phil, I think we should introduce our guest."

"Oh yes, that would be a good idea."

"So today, we have a very special guest, welcome to your fellow flash, Y/N!" You sat up from lying face down on the couch, hidden by Dan and Phil's bodies. You sat on a chair to the left of Phil, and smiled at the camera.

"That was literally the dumbest intro ever Dan, you have to work on that." You stated, teasing Dan.

"Shut-up." He retorted. "Phil and Y/N have never played this game, so I'm just going to sit back and enjoy their frustration. Have fun!" You and Phil played through the game, the stupidity of the questions frustrating the both of you. You found the banter spilling out of your mouth naturally, almost as naturally as Dan and Phil. Dan laughed at your jokes and mistakes, along with your over-logical thinking.

You ended up getting to question 26, and you and Phil were quite proud.

"Y/N, want to do the outro?" Phil asked you.

"Sure, Phillip." You replied.

"Okay guys, make sure to give this video a big thumbs-up and we may try to play through the rest of the quiz. Maybe. Probably. Make sure to subscribe for more irrelevant banter over video games that probably have much more meaning than our stupid jokes or interpretations. Click over there to watch the previous video. See you soon guys, bye!" You waved to the camera, smiling.

"Y/N, you're a natural!" Dan said.

"Thanks." You replied, blushing.

*Timeskip cuz I'm lazy and I can't be bothered with life*

You scrolled through the comments on the new DanAndPhilGAMES video, and most of the comments consisted of,

'Y/N should start her own channel!'

'Y/N is amazing, I want her to do YouTube!'

'PETITION FOR Y/N TO START HER OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!!!'

You called Pj over to give him a look at the comments. He was much better, seeming back to his normal self.

"I agree with them, Y/N. You should make a YouTube channel. I think you'd be good at it." He complimented. You blushed. You felt so happy and giddy, knowing that you had just been complimented by one of your YouTube senpais.

"T-thanks, Pj. You have no idea how much that means to me."

"No problem! I can't help but tell the truth, right? Anyways, Y/N, do you want to do something fun today?"

"Umm, sure!" You replied.

"We can go for a walk for while. Maybe we can get Bubble Tea and go to a few anime shops and go to the London Eye and-"

"Pj, I think that's enough for the limited time we have left today. But yeah! Sounds fun!" You interrupted.

"I'm going to vlog it, I hope you don't mind."