Spongepants Squarebob

Chapter Twelve

Lucy and Dolohov both agreed that they would stop talking to Bellatrix and Rodolphus. Last night, they were both caught off-guard. They had meant to watch some movies but heard some . . . inappropriate noises coming from upstairs so the two had to enter Lucy's room and place a Muffliato on her door so no sounds could penetrate through, but somehow, they could still hear the screams and squeaking of the bed.

They had to call it a night at six o'clock in the afternoon. That's why Lucy and Dolohov were sitting on the couch with their arms crossed over their chests, watching this show Spongepants Squarebob, as Dolohov calls it.

Bellatrix came down the stairs in her dark-green robe, a smile etched on her face. "Want anything for breakfast?"

No one answered her.

She was quite amused with this reaction. "Shouldn't have come home so early. We were expecting you to come home later."

"You guys were already waiting for me when I got to the station!" Lucy shrieked. "What was I supposed to do? Tell you, 'Oh, hey Mum; hey Dad; I'm going to stay at King's Cross while you try out that new Muggle thing you've been wanting to use'?"

"Would've been efficient, yes," her mother responded with a smile. Lucy just glared at her and continued watching the sponge. Dolohov wasn't looking at her so Bellatrix turned to her next victim. "Awe, come on, Hoho. You love us."

"Honey, I can't find my pants! Come upstairs right now!" her father called from their shared bedroom and she swore she heard him say, "Accio condom."

She raced up the stairs, whipping her robe off.

And that's how Lucy and Dolohov spent the rest of the morning starving and deaf from the Muffliato spell.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was Christmas. Though Death-Eaters didn't celebrate the holiday, Bellatrix, Rodolphus, and Dolohov loved the holiday. They mostly loved the look on their loved one's face every time she opened her present. Every year the three had a competition to see who could get Lucy the best present. Dolohov had won four years in a row now, though they always agreed that Lucy gave the best presents.

This year she had given them a picture of herself. She even had it framed so their could hang it on their walls. Dolohov had bought her a new sixth-year Defense Against the Dark Arts textbook, Rodolphus another brand-new sixth-year Potions textbook (he had confessed that he and Dolohov had shopped together to get her those books), and Bellatrix had given her a photo album of the family. The pictures were moving around as she remembered the days when they were taken.

There was one when she was merely a baby, a year old, two years old, and so on. In those pictures it was only her, Bellatrix, Rodolphus, and Dolohov. They had been with her for so long that she forgotten about the friends she had made at Hogwarts and about Mundungus's message.

A white owl swooped down to the window. Rodolphus opened it. It landed right on Dolohov's head and stuck its leg out. Lucy untied the letter and allowed the beautiful owl to hop onto her outstretched arm.

"Hello, Hedwig," Lucy greeted. "Its great to see you again."

Hedwig hooted and nipped on her finger affectionately and landed on a couch. Lucy opened the letter and felt the bodies of three adults behind her as they hovered over her shoulder, trying to get a good look at the piece of parchment.