Chapter 11

A/n: 200 reads already?! Well I be damned. Thank you guys so much!

Soon after me and Natsu were ready to battle the monster, it took Lucy and ran. So here me and Natsu are, chasing after the giant apes trail.

"Gah! What's that apes problem? Chasing after girls like that.." I grumbled. I had required into the Swordmaster class for extra speed, pushing me a few extra steps or so in front of Natsu. I spotted a cave up ahead, and pushed myself to run a bit faster.

"Finally caught up with you!" I slowed down when I reached the cave entrance. Didn't want to slip on the ice, after all. I changed back into the tactician class, so that I could conserve my magic energy.

"C/n!"

"Oooh~ Another woman!" I cringed at the ape.

"WAOHHHH! FINALLY FOUND YOU!" Natsu came running in at top speed.

"Natsu! Slow down or you'll-"

"WHERE IS MACAO?!- ARGH!" Natsu slipped on the ice, landing on his back.

"....slip." I face palmed.

"Hey monkey!" Natsu got up.

"Uho?"
"You understand what I'm saying right?! I'm talking about Macao! A human man!"

The ape looked confused. "A man?"

"That's right!!" Natsu pointed an accusing finger at the ape.

"Where did you hide him?!" I was devising a strategy in my head as Natsu was doing the talking. I could maybe use my femininity as an advantage here, knowing how much of a pervert this monster is.. A sudden possibility interrupted my plans.

'Wait.. Now that I think about it... Is Macao-San even alive?' I gulped. 'No.. There's no time to think about that now.' I finished up the details of the plan and sighed. 'This better work..'

The monkey held a cunning expression. "Uhohoh." It 'spoke' and beckoned Natsu closer.

"OOH!! He understood me!!" I put no effort in stopping Natsu, as he drew closer to the ape. "Where?!" Natsu looked around, not knowing that the ape picked him up by the fabric of his vest. The monster flung Natsu out of the cave, leaving Lucy shocked.

"For a fire mage, you aren't very bright are you Natsu?" I twirled a f/c key around my finger and pointed it towards the ape.

"Me... No likes man. Me... Likes woman :3 " It spoke. I scoffed and glared at it.

"You perverted monkey. What are you gonna do if Natsu got hurt?!" Lucy stood up next to me and took out a key of her own.

"Open! The gate of the golden bull! Taurus!"

"Open, the gate of the Wyvern Lord! Gerome!" Me and Lucy gave our respected calls, as a huge bull and Gerome (along with Minerva) appeared.

"A bull and.. Dragon?!" The ape scratched his head in confusion.

"MOOOO! Lucy-San! You have nice booobs as always. Moo-re amazing than ever." Lucy facepalmed, as did I.

"What did you call me here for Y/n?" Gerome asked annoyed. I smiled at him and laughed.

"It's nice to see you too Gerome. As you can see, I need help. So if you and Minervykins could help me out here..."

"DON'T CALL HER THAT!" Gerome yelled flustered.

"... It would be great." I gave him a pleading look and he grunted. Knowing him, it meant 'yes' So I gave him a thankful look and re-quipped into the Hero class. The monkey wasn't very quick, so power would be more effective than speed here.