Chapter 14

~Quick authors note WOOP!~
Hello my dearest children, how are you guys? I hope you're doing well. I just wanted to add a little note in regards to this book :) As you all have read, you're all capable of some pretty amazing stuff. But (F/n), well, you, aren't perfect. I started writing this book at a young age, and I kinda made you into a Mary Sue? I'm sorry about that. I'm hoping to slowly add more quirks to (F/n) as the book progresses to counteract your abilities, hehe. But you're still amazing and super magical! Enjoy the new chapter my darlings~

"Oooooooooooooh!!!!! Now I'm fired up!!" Natsu's head encased in flames (which was terrifying to witness, I might add). He grabbed Lucy and I by the hand, and pulled us towards the exit.

"H-hey!!"

"So impatient... Kaby-san! On my pride as a Fairy tail mage, I swear to destroy that book!!" I flashed a grin.

"Nice speech (C/n), but we're already at the mansion." I blinked. I rubbed my eyes. I shook my head.

"...Eh?"

"(C/n), are you alright?" Lucy put a hand on my forehead. "You don't seem to have a fever but.."

"T-there's no way we could be here this fast. Natsu, are you a witch?"

"No, I'm a wizard." I glared at Natsu, whose expression was clueless/confused.

"Alright fine, let's just ignore the fact that this was HUMANELY IMPOSSIBLE IN EVERY POSSIBLE SCENARIO and get this job over with." I exhaled loudly through my nose and looked over to the three. I sweatdropped as I saw them huddled into a corner, holding each other and shaking.

"S-scary..." Lucy mumbled.

"Aye sir..." Natsu and Happy stammered. I stiffed my laughter and put on the nicest face I could.

"Hehe, I'm sorry. Now, let's get this show on the road!" I pumped my fist towards the air.

"Considering what just happened, I'm even more scared of you now (C/n)." Happy was still shaking. I flinched. Now thinking over what Happy said, I do seem quite scary..

"Ahem! Now that that's been said and done, it's my time to shine!" Lucy gave me a high five, and walked over to the front of the mansion.

"I can't hear a word she's saying!" Happy complained. I sighed, "Me neither. How about you, Natsu?... Natsu?" I turned, and to my left was a dying salamander. Dying of laughter, that is. I assumed he could head

"Great." My eyes brightened. I grabbed a key from my pouch.

"Open, gate of the manakete! Nah!"

"(C/n)? I-is that really you?! Oh gods, I've missed you so much...!" I laughed as she glomped me.

"It's only been like a week! Though I've missed you too, Nah. It's good to see you well."

"So, what did you need me for?"

"Manaketes have advanced hearing, right? Could you listen in to what that girl is saying for me?" Nah sweatdropped.

"Y-you want me to eavesdrop for you..." I laughed nervously.

"It's not for anything bad, I swear!"

"Whatever you say." Nah closed her eyes, and listened closely. Her eyebrows furrowed.

"She said 'Is anyone here?' and 'I'm applying for the blond-haired maid position!!' In a sickly sweet voice." She scoffed, clearly trying not to laugh. "She asked, 'excuusee mee!! Is anyone home??' in the same tone."

As soon as Nah finished speaking, something huge popped out of the ground. Once the dust cleared, it appeared to be a gorilla of a woman dressed in maid attire. "W-what on earth.." I coughed out.