Chapter 1

"Why do we need to discuss this" I ask sternly. Death eaters ruined my life. Because of them, my own father was forced to leave.

Remus grabs the daily prophet and hands it to me. Death eaters were sighted at a family gathering. No one died, but a few had been injured. "There were three other instances of death eaters that happened just last month."

"What do you think it means?" Sirius points to the paper "all I know is that last time something like this happened, you know who started a war."

I look to the both of them "you mean, he could come back?" By the looks on their faces, I knew the answer. "Has Harry had any weird dreams lately?"

I nod "the occasional nightmare. Most of the time it's him waking me up from a nightmare." Remus looks at me concerned "what do you mean?"

I shake my head "it's nothing of importance." I say, but Sirius shakes his head "no, what are the dreams about ?" I look at the two of them oddly "Just of my childhood, what does it  have to do with  any of this?"

Sirius just shakes his head "it's probably nothing. I'm going to make something to eat, either of you want anything?"

"No-"

"Okay, well feel free to show yourself out whenever" and before I can stop him, he leaves the room. What is he up to? "That was rather abrupt" I murmur. Remus chuckles lightly "he's never been one to stay on one topic for very long."

I shake my head and turn to him, smiling "how have you been?" He smiles and grabs my hand, kissing it gently "better now that your here."

Laying my head on his shoulder I sigh "this is torture. I can't stand only seeing you once every few weeks." He kisses my forehead "I know, but once the school year starts we should be able to see each other more."

"I hope so" sometimes I didn't even feel like seeing him. It hurt so much more knowing I would just have to leave him for a few more weeks again.

"Do you think you could spare some time out of your busy schedule for a night?" He looked to me and nodded "why do you ask?"

"Well, Harry will be going to school soon. And Sirius will be safer with the school year starting. Maybe you could come over for dinner?" He turned to look at me and smiled "I would love to."

Putting my hand on his cheek, I pull him over and kiss him gently.

We haven't went passed kissing. Unless you count the accidental spooning sessions during the full moon. He was always a gentleman, saying he wanted to wait until I was ready. But a girl has certain needs as well.

We break away before we get ahead of ourselves. I lean my forehead on his and sigh. "I should go" he smiles sadly "I know." We both get up and walk to the door. When we're by the door I still refuse to let go of Remus' hand.

"A few more days, then I'll be able to see you whenever." I smile at his optimism "a few more days."
We share one final kiss before I manage to walk away.

A few more days.

Remus Lupin

Letting her go seemed almost impossible, but it had to be done. This summer has dragged on terribly without being able to see Amelia.

"Have you told her" I shake my head at my friend. He sighs "you need to tell her, Mooney."

"Once I tell her, she is going to find out everything. Forgive me if I want to spare Amelia the heartbreak." He sighs and crosses his arms "you heard Dumbledore yourself, it needs to happen. And soon."

Amelia Stryker

When I had finally managed to return to the burrow I couldn't stop the smile slowly grazing my lips.

"It seems like you had a good day at work" Molly says, looking rather smug. Looking to her I nod "we got the case solved, so that's a good thing."

She gives me a stern look "I know you were with that boy you refuse to speak about. We would love to meet the boy that has won your heart." Ever since Ember let it slip that I was seeing someone last year, Molly keeps insisting I let her meet him. But what will she do when she finds out its Remus? I love him, but others won't be too accepting of my relationship with a man thirteen years older than me and a werewolf.

Looking to her I sigh "it's a little more complicated than that Molly." Molly seems to understand and smiles sadly "is it because he's not a Pureblood?"

Remus wasn't a Pureblood, but that didn't matter to me. I would love him even if he was a muggle. But I was a Stryker, and having affiliations with non Pureblooded wizards was severely frowned upon. "Something like that."

"Dear, I know it's hard to ignore our kinds opinions on others. But one of these days it will be over and you can be with whoever you wish. But I still want to meet that boy one of these days." I chuckle at the plump woman "one of these days, but I would like to worry about Harry before we think about that."

Molly smiles and puts a comforting hand on my shoulder, " I know you worry about Harry, and there is good reason to, but I'm sure he would be more then happy for you to have found someone for yourself. He really cares about you and wants you happy as much as everyone else. Don't let what others think affect your happiness, you deserve it."

I smile at her in thanks, "maybe one day." I promise.
*********************
Guys I'm so sorry for the delay. This is the first time I've published an unfinished book, but I really wanted to get this out. The chapters will be posted slower then usual and I apologize for it. It's a busy year for me and I don't have enough to time to write as I used to. I will try to post more though!