Longer Summary

I'm publishing it in hope that I might find a coauthor. If you're interested please let me know! 

Anyone who could make a better cover than my sorry attempt would also be greatly appreciated. So would any idea for a better title.

So, it may be a bit too long now to be hoping for a coauthor. Any chance of inticing a ghostwriter/editer?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Micah Payne dropped out of high school his senior year to raise and support his siblings. Now he is your average broke twenty year old who's only special skill is stretching his two paychecks unnaturally thin.

Paxton Arel is the owner of a moderately well off corporation. He worries for his naive, genial son, Gabriel. Gabriel is like a timid puppy permanently lost in a paper bag. Oblivious and quiet, he is not the kind of boy that can take care of himself, let alone a corporation. Paxton worries for his son and heir should anything happen to him.

When Paxton's estranged brother takes exception to a homosexual couple and pushes a man off a roof, Paxton is forced to deal with the fallout from the scandal. (Maybe: "All this just months before same-sex marriages are legalized statewide, a band wagon Arel Industries needs to be on by the same time next year.")

Worried for his shy boy's future, and overwhelmed with the economic consequences of his brother's bigoted hatred, Paxton gets the insane idea to marry off his angelic son to another man. Picking up his niece and nephew from a temporary foster home he becomes fascinated with Micah Payne. Before leaving he offers the impoverished boy a deal he just can't refuse.

 ***************************

Vote>Comment>Help!