Epilogue

7 years later

"Mommy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Will you tell me another bedtime story?" my beautiful 4-year-old daughter pleaded with her big puppy eyes.

She was just as cheeky as her daddy because she knew how to charm any person and make them do whatever her little heart desired.

"I just finished reading you Little Red Riding Hood," I said and brushed her curly hair out of her face.

"That wasn't a real story! I want a real one," she whined.

"Fairy tales are real baby," I cooed and poked her little nose.

"Mommy, are you telling me that the big bad wolf is real?" she gasped and put her hand in front of her mouth.

"Just look at your daddy," I chuckled.

"He is no big bad wolf. You are silly mommy," she said and rolled her eyes at me.

"Young lady, you are not allowed to roll your eyes like that at people," I reprimanded her.

"Sorry," she mumbled and peeked at me through her long eyelashes.

"It's time to sleep now sweetheart," I smiled at my beautiful baby girl and pressed a kiss on her forehead.

"Mommy, is it true that daddy stole you from uncle Marc?" she suddenly asked.

I gasped and remained speechless for a second or two. "W-who told you that?"

"Daddy," she giggled naughtily.

"I need to have a word with that man," I groaned under my breath.

"You know what mommy?"

"What honey?"

"Mommy belongs with daddy and not with uncle Marc. He is the big bad wolf," she said with a pout.

"Paris! Uncle Marc is not a big bad wolf. It's not polite to talk about him that way."

She shifted her gaze downwards with a sad face. "I'm sorry mommy. I won't say that again."

"That's my good girl," I cooed and pecked her cheek.

She smiled brightly and said, "I will sleep like a good girl now."

I tucked Paris in properly and gave her one last peck. I turned off the light and closed the door to her pink room with a satisfied smile. I turned around to walk back to the living room when I bumped into hard muscles. "Ney!" I groaned.

He ignored me and swooped me up in his arms with a smirk like I weighed nothing.

"So uncle Marc is not the big bad wolf, but I am huh?" he asked with a playful frown as he carried me to our bedroom.

"Have you been eavesdropping?" I glared at him and poked his chest with my index finger.

"I might have," he chuckled and put me down inside the bedroom.

"Did you tell Paris that you stole me from Marc?" I asked with a glare.

He scratched the back of his head, something he did when he was found guilty.

"Neymar!" I hissed.

"Anna baby, I was just telling her our love story," he cooed whilst cupping my face in the palms of his hands.

"She is 4 and you shouldn't be telling her such things," I told him in annoyance.

"You defended Marc and made me the bad wolf!"

"Do I smell jealousy in the air?" I asked teasingly.

"I always get jealous when it comes to Marc, you know that," he grumbled.

Marc married a couple of years ago. He had 2 children and a 3rd on the way. We talked at FCB events and I was friends with his wife but Neymar refused to let the past go. He didn't like me being anywhere near Marc to this day.

"It has been over 7 years you jerk! I love you for God's sake!"

"I need proof," he pouted.

"You don't need proof, you just want to get laid," I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"I'm very easily convinced you know with a little corruption," he whispered and licked his lips.

"I'm not raising one, but 2 babies here!" I sighed and threw my hands up in the air.

"You want another baby? That can be arranged. I loved making Paris with you," he said seductively whilst pulling on the buttons of my blouse.

I remembered how Neymar had surprised me on Valentine's Day by flying me to Paris 5 years ago for a weekend getaway. He proposed to me in the same beach house we stayed in with Marc and Sarah. Our baby girl was conceived that same weekend. We decided to name her Paris because that's where our love story started, in the city of love.

I snapped out of my nostalgic flashback and found my blouse fully unbuttoned.

"Neymar!" I protested when he buried his face in my cleavage.

He chuckled and the vibration of his voice across my skin made my nipples turn hard.

"God, what am I going to do with you?" I moaned when his fingers brushed over one of the hard pebbles above the lace fabric.

"Make passionate love to me baby," he whispered and unclasped my bra.

There was no point in fighting him, because my jerk Neymar would always get what he wanted, especially inside the bedroom. That's the perks and disadvantage of having a hot, horny husband who was cheeky as hell, but I loved him to death. What happened in Paris 7 years ago, had completely overthrown my life and I thanked all the gods in the universe for it.

 What happened in Paris 7 years ago, had completely overthrown my life and I thanked all the gods in the universe for it

  ♦♦♦ 

Annnnnndddddddd there we have it, the end to What Happened In Paris !!!

Thank you for staying with Neymar, Anna (and now little Paris) till the very end. I hoped you enjoyed the epilogue :)

Check out my other Neymar fanfics (completed and uncompleted) on my profile. The newer books have better plots and improved writing skills.

Love you always,

Lora ♥