Chapter 7: Sorry

"Who the hell do you think you are?" I was pissed.

"I'm Neymar Jr., one of the top football players in the world, and one of the rich and most famous," he stated with a smirk.

"I don't care about your fame or your money. You are a jerk for playing with me like some toy."

"If I wanted to play with you, I would have done it a long time ago."

"Why the hell did you hug and kiss me for then?"

"I just wanted to know how it feels to kiss someone ugly," he sneered.

I want to kill this asshole!

I was raging by now and the only thing I wanted to do was wrap both my hands tightly around his neck and strangle that idiot. I closed the space between us to grab him by his throat, but I accidentally made his towel slip off his waist.

Instead of being shocked, that jerk stood there proudly in his naked glory with a goddamn smirk on his face. I shrieked out loud and turned my back to him instantly. The anger inside me was instantly replaced by embarrassment.

"If you wanted to see me naked you could have just asked Anna," he teased.

I was too ashamed to even speak so I ran out of there and locked myself inside my room. I sat on the edge of my bed with a racing pulse. I focused on my breathing with my eyes tightly shut in shame. This was so embarrassing and the worst thing was that he had enjoyed every second of it.

I fell asleep sometime later whilst trying to ban the naked image of him from my mind. He terrorized my dreams that night, but fortunately, I did not remember the details of any of them when I woke up the next morning.

I was very quiet during breakfast while Marc, Sarah, and Neymar were chatting away about random topics and laughing their heads off about god knows what. All the while, I was thinking how Neymar could act so normal like nothing had happened last night. I couldn't even look at him.

"Hey Anna, why are you are so quiet? Are you okay?" Marc asked, making me snap out of my thoughts.

I saw Neymar smirking from the corner of my eye.

Asshöle. Jerk. Bastard!

"I'm tired because I didn't sleep that well."

"Your sweet dreams must have kept you awake all night," Neymar teased and I knew what he was referring to.

"I had nightmares," I said irritated, which made him chuckle out loud. I was glad the other two didn't have a clue about what was going on.

"You should go and get some rest, Anna. We are planning on going swimming later on and I wouldn't want you to miss that," Marc said with a loving smile which made my heart flutter.

A nap would definitely do me good. I wanted to be fully rested to go swimming later on. I couldn't miss out on all the fun.

I felt a lot better after the nap and got ready to go to the beach. I couldn't wait to dive into the crystal clear ocean. I wore my new black bikini set and caught Marc staring at me. It made me blush and gave me a pleasant feeling inside because I knew he liked what he saw.

That ass Neymar was nowhere to be seen and I hoped it would remain that way.

Marc, Sarah and I had a lot of fun at the beach. We swam, tanned, and had amazing seafood at a local restaurant near the beach.

After finishing off our banana split, we knew we had to do something to get rid of those calories. We settled on playing beach ball, but then Marc received a call. It seemed important.