Chapter 6: Smug bastard

What the hell was he doing?

I was wearing a short skirt due to the hot weather and I regretted it this very instance. I contemplated screaming, but that would alert Marc and Sarah. I was in a serious dilemma. Marc would surely kick Neymar's ass and that would ruin their friendship and possibly this whole trip. Neymar would surely take revenge on me for it. Meanwhile, his hand slid higher up my thigh.

Don't let that jerk touch you, the voice inside my head yelled at me furiously.

Neymar glanced at me with an evil smirk. I grabbed his hand and threw it off, shooting daggers at him with my eyes.

"What the fück is wrong with you? You disgusting pig!" I hissed silently so only he could hear me.

"You let me touch you so it means that you enjoyed it."

My jaw dropped and I stared at him speechlessly.

The guts this asshole had!

"Stay away from me and if you as so much lay a finger on me again, I will scream this time," I threatened.

"We will see about that ugly girl," he scoffed.

"If I'm ugly as you say I am then why the hell do you want to touch me?"

"I only want to show you that you are like every other girl. You are desperate and a bïtch."

"You are delusional if you think that every female on this earth wants you. Just to be clear, I want Marc and not you. He is everything you will never be. You are a disgusting jerk!"

Neymar rolled his eyes at me, but he was quiet after that. He turned his head the other way and ignored me.

When we reached the beach house, I hugged Marc after we had gotten out of his car. I don't know why I did that, but after seeing his surprised reaction, I was glad that I did. I really needed to step out of my comfort zone.

"What did I do to deserve that?" he asked with a charming smile.

"I wanted to hug you so I did," I smiled shyly.

Sarah glanced at us and gave me a cheeky wink. I know she wanted me to date Marc and maybe it was time for me to finally get over my past and insecurities.

I was in awe when we entered the gorgeous beach house where we were going to stay. It looked like it came straight out of a fairy tale. It was fully painted and furnished in white. The view of the beach from the house was magical. The beach itself had white sand and crystal-clear blue water.

I forgot about Neymar soon and hung out with Marc at the beach. We chatted about random things and got to know each other. He was a fun guy to hang out with and he showed genuine interest in the things I had to say. I loved that about him.

It was slowly getting dark and cold so we went back inside. Sarah was busy Skyping with her boyfriend Daniel. I hoped she was alright after that whole thing with Rafinha.

Marc went to take a shower so I went to sit outside on the porch to enjoy the beautiful summer night. That's when I saw Neymar walking towards the house. He looked like shit and there were bloodstains on his navy blue t-shirt. I also noticed that his left hand was bleeding.

"Oh my god, what happened? Are you okay?" I gasped. Though I disliked him, I had to help an injured person. I wasn't that cruel.

"Shut up and leave me alone!" he snapped.

"Your hand is bleeding. It needs to get cleaned and you need a bandage around that wound unless you would like an infection."

He ignored me and entered the house. I followed him inside and took the small first aid kit I always carried in my backpack from my room. I entered the kitchen and found him sitting at the dining table with a blank expression. When he noticed me, he got up.