Chapter 14: Conflicting emotions

I turned to Neymar and saw renewed blood seep out his nose. I also noticed a bruise forming on the corner of his lips. I cupped his face and examined the damage which made a cute smile curve his lips.

"You need to get that checked," I told him.

"It's nothing, don't worry. I probably deserved that anyways for stealing his girl," Neymar smirked.

"I'm your girl," I said and bit my lip instantly after that phrase had slipped my mouth.

"Yes my girl, all mine!" Neymar chuckled and picked me up without a warning. He spun me around and then kissed me softly.

"Neymar, your lip!" I gasped.

"Mmm," he murmured and placed another hot kiss on my lips, making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I kissed him back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. My worries about his bruised lip went out the window. I trailed kisses from his perfect jaw down to his delicious neck.

"Anna, stop. You are turning me on and you know we can't..." he breathed with closed eyes.

I ignored him and placed more kisses on his neck. I wanted him as much as he wanted me, if not more. I craved physical intimacy. I could feel his resolve crumble and his eyes turn into lust-filled dark orbs. He picked me up and carried me inside the hospital not caring about what bystanders might think. We only had eyes for each other. I smiled and snuggled against his warm body.

"Does it hurt?" I asked as brushed my index finger very gently over the bruise on the corner of his lips.

"Nothing hurts when you are in my arms baby," he whispered and laid me on the bed once we reached my hospital room.

Neymar went to the bathroom to wash the blood from his face and hands. His nose wasn't bleeding any longer when he came out of the bathroom.

I pulled him by his collar and crushed my lips to his. Our kiss got heated and the temperature in the room gradually increased as the minutes passed. Neymar pulled his t-shirt off as I got rid of my blouse. We landed on the bed together. I touched his perfect body and placed kisses on his torso. He pulled my face to his and kissed me with passion. His hands roamed my back, trying to find the clasp of my bra. Once the bra came off, he made me lay back on the bed before attacking my skin with wet kisses. My hormones were going crazy and I moaned when he sucked on my belly button. I was so hot and ready for him.

Neymar unzipped my jeans and I helped him to pull them off. He got rid of his pants as well. I bit my bottom lip, gazing at him in just his boxer. My whole body was soaring with desire at the sight of that bulge. He smirked mischievously and kissed his way up my thighs. My pulse was throbbing together with something else inside my panties. I was so wet for him and he hadn't even touched me there. He cut foreplay short and removed his boxers. My hormones hummed in appreciation when he finally connected our bodies by entering me gently. We forgot where we were and everything around us. At that moment only he and I existed.

Every inch of my skin tingled after our loving-making session. I could still feel him inside of me even after he had pulled out. He was blessed with a very satisfying size. My cheeks flushed a deep red just thinking about it. I buried my face in his chest. Neymar smiled and tangled his fingers in my hair, massaging my scalp gently. I placed a kiss on his chest and closed my eyes in exhaustion. He kissed my temple and rested his lips there until I fell asleep.

I woke up naked, tangled in his arms the next morning. I grinned like an idiot before waking him up with a light kiss. He smiled with squinted eyes and kissed me back.