C H A P T E R 1: P A G E 1

A / N
Hey guys so at the beginning of each page I'm gonna put Troye Sivan lyrics ok?

____________________________________

Kiss me on the mouth and set me free

Sing me like a choir...

[GEORGE]

"MEEEOOOWWWW"

Opening my eyes I see my cat Julius scratching my cover. Yes, this is how I wake up. I honestly don't feel like going to school today. But my friend Emma told me about this new kid and since I am the student body president I have to show new kids around the school.

Lifting myself up from the bed, I trudge to my closet that I one day pray to be a walk-Im closet. For the longest timed I've dreamed of being rich and famous and if not famous then just rich. Words from the wise: there's only 2 type of people in the world; the ones that entertain, and the one that observe. Well those words aren't really from a wise person I got them from a Britney Spears song. But the lyrics were true. This a dog eat dog world and you choose your role or the world chooses for you.

Anyway, after I get my outfit I head outside and hop on my bike.

'One day this bike will be a Black BMW'
I think to myself.

I arrive at school and head straight to the office. It wasn't a big office but it was pretty spacious.

''Hey, George! What brings you up here today?'' Mrs. Hallow asked me.

She's a pretty girl. Her mom is the principle so she is working here. She's the same age as me but she skipped a couple grades and graduated early. She's working here because she's taking a gap year before college.

''There's a new kid so I have to show him around." I said casually.

"Oh, ok. Just sit here then." She simply said.

Doing as she said, I sat in The first seat in front of the table. About two seconds later, a tall pale boy with white hair slicked back perfectly with piercing blue eyes. He looked like a million bucks when I just sat here looking like knock off  Ashton Irwin. God damnit, he's filling up my mind and I just met him.

"Hi! You must be Leonardo?" I asked facing parallel to him. 

"Yea I was told that someone was supposed to show me around the school?" He asked.

Ok first off, DAMN! That voice is sexy fuck and second,his eyes are like a whole nother universe!

"Yep that's me! My name is Georgio Aristotle but just call me George for short." I suggested.

"..."

THIS IS SO FUCKING AWKWARD WHAT THE FUUUCK.

"So, um... Let uh... Let's go then." I said walking out the office and him trailing behind me.

"So what brings you here?" I asked walking down the hallway. Tons of young hot by girls where drooling over this guy it was crazy.

"I'm an exchange student from London"
He said.

Ok once again, DAMN! How am I now just picking up on that sexy ass accent! It's like Jesus is whispering in my ear through a harp that only plays when it's sunny outside!

"That's cool." I simply replied.

"Hey, Georgie!!"

I swear to god, Emma has best friend senses because every time I think a guy is cute, she pops up out of nowhere.

"Hey, Emz. This is Leonardo the new student." I implied.

She was pretty. She wasn't drop dead gorgeous but she had it going on. She had short blonde hair and beautiful eyes that seemed to change color.

"Ooh you have some nice eyes, if I do say so my self!" Emma stated to Leonardo.

"Erm... Thanks." Leonardo shyly responded.

"Well I gotta go but there's a party tonight at Carters place tonight so be there."
Emma stated.

"Fine." I sighed.

She simply smiled and skipped along like her usual happy self.

"Sorry bout that, she's my best friend." I said.

"It's fine." He replied
We continued to walk.

Sometimes I wonder how I became student body president. One, I'm sophomore. Two, I'm a horrible leader. And three, just fucking why? I mean I'm not hated but I'm also not popular. It just kinda happened. I wasn't even running they just voted me in.

"So there's a party?" Leonardo asked?

"Yea. Partying is a big part of Vernon High school culture." I mentioned.

" I've never really been to a party before" Leonardo replied.

"Woah, what!?" I exasperated.

"You are soo going to this party tonight." I continued.

"Eh it's not my scene."he mentioned.

"Here," I said pulling out a piece of paper and writing my number on it handing to him.

"Text me your address." I commanded.

"Fine." He stated in defeat.

Woah. Did I just give a guy my number?

A/N

HEY GUYS IM UBER SORRY I TOOK LIKE MONTHS TO UPDATE! MY PHONE GOT STOLEN AND I FORGOT MY WATTPAD PASSWORD. ILL TRY TO UPDATE ON LIKE FRIDAY ONCE AGAIN IM UBER SORRY.

P.S.

The next chapter is smutty as fuck so beware!