C H A P T E R 4: P A G E 2

Shine on, diamond

Don't make me wait another day

———

[Third Person Limited Emma]

Emma froze the moment she could feel Leonardo's warm breath on the tip of her nose.

'Damn, those were some nice eyes' She thought to herself.

'Shit. Shit. Friend code.' Emma remembered. Georgio likes him and she would never step on his toes like that. There was something about being so close to that puppy-eyed boy that drew her in. Maybe it was his high cheekbones, the perfect lips.

Or

Just him as a whole.

Could she possibly be developing feelings for him? She could never, She is not allowed to.

"Moana is simply one of the greatest 3d children movies of our time, dingus!" Emma fell backwards finally being a safe distance away from his face that seemed to be sculpted by Micuaelangelou himself.

"Don't get me started on the stellar animation! I mean, although they eat fish, I can move past it. They live on an island for fuck's sake! There won't always be vegan options!" Emma exclaimed.

Emma started to notice that Leonardo was staring at her. Not much of a friendly stare, but more of admiration. She needed to stop bringing attention to herself. She is not supposed to go for him. Even though he is straight.

———

[Georgio]

Moana was about one third through. Leonardo let out a small chuckle when Maui slammed his boat onto the chicken. His arm rested on my shoulder. Ummm okay. I mean, I'm not complaining. I pretended not to notice and continued to focus on Maui claiming how much people should be welcome that he is demigod who saved Motonui. Emma was literally saying every line word for word. She has seen this film about a hundred times. I remember when the film first came into theaters and we saw it like 50 times in Blu-ray.

All of sudden, Leonardo pulled me up to his side and sat me in a complete spooning position. Him being the big spoon obviously. Both of his arms completely wrapped around me. One arm under my chest, and the other intertwined with my hand. Emma was so invested in the movie she didn't even notice what was happening right now! I can't even text her because he would see my messages because he is right behind me! UGHHH! I mean, in all fairness, I did go through his phone but that's beside the point. The point is: LEONARDO IS CUDDLING ME WHILE WATCHING MOANA WHAT IS LIFE RIGHT NOW.

Because I'm a crazy, manipulating, hard to get hoe... I still acted like I didn't notice. I feel bad for doing this but he should feel bad too! He always does this stuff that suggests he likes me but then goes back to being straight boy a second later. What am I doing? He's a foreign exchange student. At the end of this year, he will leave back to Europe. It will be like I Never existed. I'll just be another straight boy's gay experimental experience. He doesn't even know that he was my first kiss. Let alone my first gay experience. Most guys here who are even LGBT+ never look my way. This is all so weird. No guy has ever given me this much attention. Let alone a straight boy.

I snapped out my thoughts to a Lobster drenched in gold chains raving about how much he loves to be SHINY. I peeked my head up a little to check on my beloved friends to see they both fell asleep. Leonardo still tightly wrapped around me. Luckily, my hand that was free sat right next to the tv remote. I paused the movie, switched to regular programming, and turned on Adult Swim. When I was younger I would go to sleep to Cartoon Network and it would turn to Adult Swim at 8. Now, that makes me drift to sleep easy. I suddenly felt a shifting. Leonardo's hand gripped onto the side of my pelvis. Leonardo gets very touchy in his sleep. Why not give in to it a little bit. I scooted back into him so that my bum brushed against his junk which was to my surprise SEMI-HARD.

His hand that was on my side started to slowly slide to the rim of my Adidas pants. The hand then slid up my shirt and rested on my stomach. Ok, so he's definitely gotta be fake sleeping. Yet, he was still breathing slowly with his eye closed. I'm not gonna lie... it felt damn good. I could feel his warm breath breathing into my neck which made this ten times hotter. He must be having a wet dream of some sort because his member was getting harder by the minute. I shuffled my tooshie side to side to test and see if he was really sleeping. Once again, to my surprise, his hand moves from my stomach to my hip stopping me from moving my butt. He was awake. Oh shit. Maybe I went too far. He's gonna realize it's me and push me off.

But he didn't.

His breath came closer to my neck. I felt his lip land onto the skin three inches under my ear. It was warm. His mouth opened and he began sucking on the skin of my neck. It felt so good. A let out a soft moan. I moved my hand up to his head to keep to there. His hand trailed down to my back and slipped into my Adidas pants. He started to play with the hem of my American Eagle Boxer Briefs as he sucked on my neck. I moaned again. I could feel his smirk as he made my skin tender under his tongue. His hand went fully into my briefs and cupped my ass.

"Leo" I moaned. His other hand quickly went to cup my mouth. I totally forgot that Emma was sleeping right next us. My hand moved from his hair to the front of his sweats. I could feel his cock through his pants. I sipped my head out of his clutch and silently flipped over not daring to wake Emma. We locked eyes. I could see his hunger for me all over his face. I crawled backwards until my torso was parallel to his happy trail. He lifted up shirt as I slid down his pants and boxers. His cock sharply sprung up. It. Was. Huge. Leonardo looked at me and mouthed 'nine inches'

Well shit. I didn't expect all that. I gripped his cock with my hand and began to pump it slowly. I slid my tongue up and down and around the tip as I rubbed his shaft. His hips bucked and his eyes shut tightly. He was enjoying it. I removed my hand and began to bob my head on dick. I felt his hand grip onto my hair guiding my head as I sucked his throbbing dick. I lifted my head up from his cock. Some precum and saliva dripped from my tongue. I took and breath, and continued to pleasure him. He lifted himself up and slid his free hand down to my ass again and he started to massage my hole inside my underwear. I could hear his breaths picking up the more I swirled my tongue on cock. He was close. He gripped my hair tighter and his hips began to buck again as he silently shot his warm load into my mouth. I felt it swallow down my throat as I lifted my head from his cock. He feel down back onto the bed and breathed slowly.

I just sucked Leonardo's dick.

________________

A/N

OH MY GOSH IM BACK AFTER 25 MILLION CENTURIES!!!

Ok so update on my life I've been doing a lot of things lately that I'd love to tell you about but I can't because it would totally blow my cover. Some things that I can tell you Is that I graduated High school at sixteen! I also got my associates degree at the same time so now I'm starting college!!!

I am so sorry for disappearing on you guys it will never happen again. There may be big pauses between updates but please know that THERE WILL BE UPDATES

Love you all,

Kyle.