C H A P T E R 2: P A G E 2

Tell me
Say anything
Anything hurts less than the quiet...

[LEONARDO'S POV]

It was a Monday morning and I was walking to my first period: English 10 Honors with Mrs. Dauberman.

I sat down in very last seat. I didn't really know anyone so I didn't really have somebody to sit with.

And then George and Emma walked in.

Emma sat down right down next me and Georg sat next to her.

"Hey, Leonardo! Crazy night huh?" Emma said while she took out her mirror and applied dark lipstick onto her lips.

'Well I kissed George and I liked it'

Wait no I shouldn't be thinking that.

'Well I kissed George and it was disgusting'

That's more like it.

"Uhh it was good I guess" I replied

"George told me you fell in the closet. You are sooo clumsy you know that?" Emma stated closing her mirror and lipstick putting it in her bag.

"That's all he told you?" I asked.

I hope that's all he told her.

"Yea. Did something else happen?" She asked curious.

"Oh.. Uh.. no" I replied.

Thank god.

****
Lunch time came around and I sat with Leonardo and Emma. 

"So, Georgie. How's Grindr working for you?" Emma asked curiously.

"Horrible. Every guy there is either racist or ugly. And not with good personalities."
Georgio stated.

"Bummer. Oh and I saw you fucking it up at the party!" Emma said with much enthusiasm.

"Haha yea ya know ya boy gotta twerk now and then!" Georgio said getting up.

Emma started playing music and then Georgio started twerking.

People in the gym were cheering him on as he twerked.

I started sweating.

It was hot.

No I mean it was not.

Whatever it was gave me a hard on and I didn't know what to do so I ran to the bathroom.

*****
HEY GUY IM GONNA UPDATE MEXT WEEK SORRY IVE BEEN TEALLY BUSY BUT I WILL TRY TO GET INE IN TMW IF NOT THEN NEXT WEEK