C H A P T E R 2: P A G E 4

Like a rock, I float

Sweating conversations seep into my bones
___________________________

[GEORGIO]

I busted through my house door and bolted to my kitchen. I have 1 hour before school is out and it's a 20 minute drive to my neighborhood and and 10 minutes to get to my house. I have 1 hour and 30 minutes to clean this pig sty.

I shuffled to my sink and shoved all the dishes into the dishwasher then I wiped down the counters. My kitchen was fairly small so it was easy to clean. I then swept the floor and bolted to my bathroom.

****
After cleaning my bathroom and bedroom, I was left with 40 minutes.

This actually took shorter than expected. I usually don't do much with my time except for watching the Kardashians so I'm not really sure to do.

I guess I could spend this time to do some lurking on Leonardo. Ok, ok, before you start judging me, I just want to get to know some more about him. Is that a bad thing?

I pulled out my phone and and went to google and typed in "Leonardo Minton"

All that showed up was this older dude named Leonardo Minton who owns some company named Minton Inc. The Future of Bioscience . I started to read more about this guy and it turns out he's worth 987.92 Billion dollars! I began to read deeper in his Wikipedia and I also see he has a son.

It says he's sixteen too so hopefully he likes guys because I need some of that rich man money.

So of course, my gold-digger ass began to look into who his son was.

HOLY SHIT

YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHO HIS SON IS!

ITS FUCKING LEONARDO

HOW DID I NOT NOTICE!

He looks just like the rich guy and his name is Leonardo Minton Jr.! Okay I need to calm down. Leonardo is obviously straight and doesn't like guys so I don't have a chance anyway.

But he's sooo rich

Ugh I've gotta stop. I'm not gonna be one of those gay guys who always fall for people out of their league.

I guess I'll just be friends with him. It seems that that's the only way I'm gonna get close to him anyway.

DING DONG

The door bell rang. They must be here. I walk over the door and open it to see Emma wearing matte-black platform heels, olive green ripped skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black thin bomber jacket topped off with coffin-shaped black nails. Leonardo was wearing a black flannel, a white undershirt, blue jeans, and some white Adidas Originals. For him to be so rich, he sure don't dress like it. Eh, whatever. His net-worth makes up for it.

"Hey, Georgie! I know we came to study but let's be honest, who the fuck really does that? Let's order some noodles. I'm starving." Emma says walking in taking a seat on my kitchen counter. I look back at the door to see Leonardo standing there awkwardly.

"Hey, sorry if you thought we were really going to study, she never means study." I say not sure of myself.

"Uh no... it's fine. I'd rather be here than home anyway..." he responds.

"Cool well come on in!" I say waving my hand inside leading him into the kitchen.

___________________________
A/N

If you guys are unsure of the scene before, Georgio found out that Leonardo is rich. Sorry for not updating! I'm still settling in with my honors classes. I've never had all honors before so it can be very time consuming.

Be sure to give feed back and grammar corrections if needed!

-Kyle