A New Life

y/n's P.O.V.
'Yes!' I thought as my dad announced to me and my brother that we were moving. My dad is a military Air Force soldier and we are getting shipped to Virginia for 3 years. My dad and I were really close. He is the first person I look up to considering my mom passed away from a house fire. My dad had thought he saved her (thinking the whole family was out of the house) but, we weren't. My mother was still trapped in the house and this was when my older sister was really close to my mom. We still don't know how the fire started. Anyways, my sister being her courageous self wanting to save mom, ran in the house. We tried to stop her and my little brother tried to run in and get them but the flames were to strong and the smoke was unbearable. My amazing sister managed to save our dog, a/d/n. I have become so protective over my little brother, considering he is the last sibling I have left. Today our family remembers my older sister as a hero, and my mother as a warrior. Anyways, oh yeah, we are moving out. I was so excited! I hated my school. I was pretty much the laughing stock of my whole school. Don't ask why. But then again, a little piece of me is really going to miss this place. It reminds me of mom and my sister a/n. Probably because the house down the street (my old house, well, what still remains) is the house my sister and mom died in. My brother was happy, too. He was ready to make new friends, and so was I. Who knows what our lives are going to be like...