7 Minutes In Heaven

Jacob's P.O.V
I was pretty nervous before the game started. I am afraid when y/n spins it, the bottle will land on someone else, and not me. Of course, Mark spins the bottle and it lands on y/n. Oh f*ck, I'm screwed. She turn around and mouths "I'm sorry" to me and I don't respond. There are still 2 more closets remaining, for all 6 of us. It is my turn to spin the bottle and it lands on Becca. This is just great.
y/n's P.O.V
Mark spun the bottle and it landed on me, of course. He gave me a smirk, and I ignored it. He took my hand and pulled me into the closet, gently. Our time started and God his touch. Ooh his touch felt like butterflies. Not like Jacob's though. We had a little make out session in the small and cluttered closet and is it a bad thing to say I kinda enjoyed it? I mean, Jacob hadn't asked me to be his girlfriend so it's technically not cheating.
Jacob's P.O.V
I walk into the closet with Becca. I didn't have to kiss her, thank you lord Jesus hallelujah. I didn't want to have to cheat on y/n. Well would it be cheating? I haven't really asked her to be my girlfriend yet, so not really. It just she has this affect on me making me feel like she is mine, and only mine. That's it. I know what I'm going to do now. I'm going to ask y/n to be my girlfriend. I had to to think about all of this in the closet for 7 minutes because woo lets just say that girl does NOT stop yappin'. I swear she could freaking say every single word in the dictionary and still not run out of things to tell you. I didn't even notice we were past our time when Becca kept going on and on and on. She talked about her best friend Gabby, hover boards, makeup, her boyfriend named "John", something about falling off her chair when it broke in half and something about jelly Raman noodles, Idek. Anyways, all of our time is up and we all come out of our closets. y/n and Mark are out of their closet. My heart shatters into a million pieces when I see y/n hugging onto Mark. Carly and Blake come out of their closet when I push them aside and run outside. I need some air.
y/n's P.O.V
My time with Mark is up and we step out of the closet. "Did you enjoy that baby girl?" Mark implies. "Excuse me?" I quickly snap. "I'm sorry that came out wrong. What I meant to say was--" and he leans in for another kiss. I don't hesitate and kiss back, with passion. "Would you do me the honor of becoming my babe?" Mark asks, "Well.. What about.. Oh no, wait, where's Jacob?" I immediately scream. "He's inside the closet past the time limit probably still enjoying the other girl. Now come one, what do you say?" Mark asks with a sad doggy face. I did want to say yes. I didn't really like Mark like that though, I was just frustrated that Jacob took me out on this date and wants to choke on other girls' faces and not mine. He can be like that for all I care. "Yes." I say simply. Mark grabs my waist and pulls me in for a nice hug. I force back tears from coming out. I thought Jacob had feelings for me. I thought he felt the same way about me then I did about him. I was heart broken. I hope choosing Mark was the right decision. My thoughts escape when I hear a soft cry coming from outside and suspect it must be Jacob because I don't spot him anywhere in the house. "I'll be right back.." I say to Mark. "Ok, don't keep me waiting, babe!" He lastly yells. I turn around and give him a fake smile before running outside to check on my well, i don't really know if I could call him- date.