Packing and Loading

y/n's P.O.V
I got the idea of how my sister and mother died out of my head and what it felt like that day. I enjoyed the time I had left in my house. Then again I was excited to be leaving the area but I'm sure I will miss the house. I started to pack. I stuffed all of my clothes into 5 suitcases, managing to fit them all in there considering my closet is like a mall. I packed all of my extra things, like: makeup, shoes, hair stuff, perfumes, different varieties of sprays and moisturizers, and all of the other things u find in a 13 year old girls' bedroom. As soon as my bedroom was filled with boxes and suitcases my dad and I loaded it all into the car, watching as my brother plays with his toys that you get from a kid's meal at McDonald's. Everything in the car was packed and I grabbed my dog and we went off. I put my headphones in my ear and listened to my "Rihanna Playlist🤑".
7 Hours Later
(We stopped at rest-stops to eat and use the bathroom so we took a little bit longer then we should have) I was asleep listening to "Work" and my dog woke me up by the slobber from his tongue from licking my face, but I didn't mind much. What I DID mind was when he stomped on me and raced out of the car and glared at our new, beautiful 2- story house. "Is this really ours?" I tried to whisper to my self in dispare but my dad overheard. "Yup, for 3 years. Go ahead and meet some of our new neighbors." Without thinking twice I took my skateboard out of one of the boxes and rode around my long driveway. I then took it up and down the street, then to neighbors houses. Knocking on doors, I introduced myself and my family, to get a good start to our new community so people don't hate us.
                     2 Hours Later
I was so exhausted by knocking on doors, I decided to go to one more house. A kid my height (and probably my age woohoo), brunette, with a twinkle in his eye greeted me. But no words came out of his mouth. He just stared. He stared at me up and down. He finally spoke,"Hey, my name is Jacob."