"Just Friends"

y/n's P.O.V
I walked outside slowly, watching Jacob sob quietly, not noticing I'm their. I put my hand on his shoulder, he flinches causing him to jump, then I jump. "Oh, it's you." He speaks, emphasizing "you". "What's wrong?" I ask. "You! That's what's wrong! I took you here on a date and you go ahead and enjoy yourself with Mark over there, hugging him and doin all touchy touchy stuff with him, what else happened, huh?!" He yelled, and I felt sick to my stomach. I really didn't want to tell him about Mark asking me out, but I didn't know what to do. "Maybe we should just stay friends. Ok? It's for the better." I ask as nicely as possible without snapping at Jacob. "Just friends?" He asks doubtfully. "Just friends." I continue, "I'm sorry but it's for the bet-" he cuts me off with a kiss. Not just any kiss, this one was deep. This one was filled with passion. I felt so many sparks in this one than I did with Mark. Mark didn't make me feel like what Jacob made me feel like. I made up my mind. I want to be with Jacob. But what about.. "Mark..." I mumble. "What was that?" Jacob asked pulling apart breaking the kiss. "I will be right back." I explain. I turn to go inside to break the news to Mark, but I didn't have to. He was standing right there in the doorway, and he saw the whole thing. "Thot." He mumbles. And walks inside. I sigh. "Hey don't worry about him. You ok?" Jacob asked. I love him so much. Ever since I knocked on his door to right now. I want to be Jacob's girlfriend. "I'm fine." I reply with a smile. "Oh, I almost forgot!" Jacob continues "here.." He held out a box wrapped with beautifully printed wrapping paper. I quickly opened it with suspense and what was in it was a iPhone, the brand new one. I was so shocked. "Do you like it, or not?" Jacob asked, kinda scared of what I was gonna say by the look on his face. I tried to speak but words refused to come out of my mouth so I just kissed him. We left go after about 15 seconds and walked back in the house, holding hands. And to think, we aren't even boyfriends and girlfriend yet and he already swept me off my feet.