The Party

Jacob's P.O.V
I'm taking y/n to my best friend- Mark's party. I'm picking her up at 6, hopefully she loves it, and the present I got her...
y/n's P.O.V
I walked into my "mall like" closet and tried to find something to wear. "Ahh, this is prefect!" (outfit above). Jacob hasn't yet told me where he is taking me, and tbh I'm kinda spooked, but I'm sure I'll have a blast. I mean.. what could go wrong?..
5:45
Jacob "texts me" (the note card) and we had a usual conversation:
Jacob: Are you ready yet?
Me: Almost, doing my makeup. You?
Jacob: You look beautiful already you don't need makeup to cover up your perfect imperfections.
Me: Oh thanks Jacob! (Note the sarcasm)
Jacob: Your welcome babe!
Did he just call me babe?
Me: Oh shut up.
Good move, you have to play it cool..
Jacob shows up out front and I come outside. He grips my hand and our fingers inner twine with one another. I flinch from the feeling. The feeling I got from the first time I saw it, well, then got struck by a car and almost died... Moving on from that.
Jacob's P.O.V
With all of my nervousness built up inside of me, y/n and I show up at Mark's party. It was pretty lit, if you ask me. Oh sh*t, her gift! I didn't give y/n her gift yet. Whatever, I'll give it to her after the party.
Mark's P.O.V
Jacob shows up with his girl: y/n. She's pretty hot, tbh. But there's no way I'm gonna crush on her. Ever heard of the bro code? Yeah.
9:00
y/n's P.O.V
Mark's party was pretty lit if you asked me. We are only 13 but I felt like I was a drunk teenager surrounded by other drunk sweaty ones. There were loads of people there. Mark's party ended are 10:00 and it was only me, Jacob, Mark, and 3 others: Carly, Blake, and Becca. I had just moved in and I didn't really mind that there were other people after, I was ready to make new friends. Mark all gave us a gesture to sit down In a circle. Me and Jacob sat across from each other, the girls say one way and the guys say the other. Considering we were going to play "Spin The Bottle", I was pretty nervous. This was supposed to be a date with Jacob and hopefully nothing goes wrong.
Jacob's P.O.V
I have to admit, I'm pretty pissed off that Mark is having us play "Spin The Bottle", this was supposed to be a date for me and y/n. I can't believe this. And y/n is all cool about it. Ugh.
Mark's P.O.V
Ok, let's begin.