"Twinkle"

y/n's P.O.V
I stood their. Completely silent. After a few minutes of us just staring blankly, he grinned widely from ear to ear. That smile. God that smile. Ugh, it was just like u were just raised into heaven. Like butterflies danced in your tummy. You finally replied "Um, yeah.. That's uh-uh-yeah um cool, hi yeah sure um uhh." He stared, confused. "Ugh, that was so embarrassing.." I whispered to myself loud enough for the boy to hear. "It's ok, I don't bite." He exclaimed, jokingly. I chuckled. I had never met a boy, as in a boy who said the first word, a nice boy who smells of cologne and not of sweat and dirt. One who probably feels the same way I do right now: embarrassed, weird, awkward, you get the picture. "Honey! Come on it's getting late!" My father screams from the yard. I jerked, seeing as it was 8:00, according to my watch. I have been staring at this boy I didn't even meet for a good 10 minutes and not even a full sentence came out of my mouth. What even was his name? Did he tell me? Did I forget? Was I not paying attention? Was I to busy staring at his perfect teeth when he smiled and his flawless hair? I have no idea. I'll just call him-- Twinkle. Yeah, that has a nice ring to it. Only because he had a twinkle in his eye. I hopped on my skateboard and clipped on my helmet to ride back to my house. "Wait!" He yelled but gently grabbed my arm, stopping me from going. "Can I have your number?" He asked. I stood there-- again. But I didn't hesitate nor think twice. I wrote it down on a piece of paper and handed it to him. "I didn't catch your name!" He screamed before I fully rode away. "My name is"-- and everything went black.

4/10/16 Author's Note: I will be writing 3 chapters everyday so stay tuned!💗