Sex Education A Fake Baby and The Bad Boy

Sex Education, A Fake Baby, and The Bad Boy copyright: indiesunshiine (Alexis Ortiz)

All rights reserved.

This book, "Sex Education, A Fake Baby, and The Bad Boy", including all chapters, epilogues, and associated content is copyrighted. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copy right. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

·

Hey everyone! So yes...a new story! I am super excited for this book! I know I will have a blast writing it as well! I hope all of you enjoy! let's see how good this book goes! (;
·
·
·

·Chapter One· The "Perfect" Family.
_______________________

Isabelle Montgomery

When in life are we ever going to need to know Calculus? When?! I doubt that someone is going to come up to you and ask you "Hey what is {df/dt=lim f(t+h)-f(t) over h}" or how about "y=-1/2 (1/square root of 2)x+(1/2+1/square root of 2)·2)?"

I bet my left foot none of that will ever happen. Ever. But of course our school doesn't really give a damn if we really are or not. They could care less.

So here I am on my first day of Senior year of High School overflowing with Calculus work. Damn. First period English went by really fast but second period Calculus really needs a slap on the ass. It's taking forever.

After re-reading the same equation about 10 times I feel something hit the back of my head. I look on the floor to my left and see a crushed up paper ball. I turn around and prepare myself for an argument to whoever threw that at me. When I turn I meet the eyes of Mason, my best friend. A huge teasing smile is plastered on his face and his shoulders shake up and down from him laughing. I narrow my eyes at him and bring my hand up to my neck. I extend my thumb and drag it across my neck.

"You're dead." I mouth to him.

He replies back by beating his hands on his chest and shaking his head from side to side.

Oh wow. How threatening.

I smile and shake my head at him and just then the angels from above have granted one of my wishes. The bell rang. I could have sworn I heard a church choir singing 'Hallelujah' in the background.

Wasting no time I grab all of my belongings and stand up. I sling my satchel up higher on my shoulder and make my way out of this dreadful boring classroom.

I was not looking forward to this class tomorrow.

Then an arm gets slung around my shoulders.

"Mason!" I whine.

"Izzy!" He whines back.

I laugh and elbow his side playfully.

"So Calculus. Fun aye?"

"About as much fun as a colorblind person playing twister." I mumble.

Mason bursts out with laughter and I couldn't help but laugh back.

Once we near my locker he unwraps his arm from my shoulder and leans against the locker right beside mine.

"Sooo.." He says. "What class does little Izzy have next?"

I smile and place my Calculus book into my locker. I may have done it a little rough too. Ha take that you damn book!

"Hold on. Let me check." I say pulling out my schedule.