Chanwoo: Tickles

You came to your senses feeling a warm presence enveloping you. You smiled at the smell of his minty breath, then opened your eyes. There in front of you is Jung Chanwoo smiling down at you.

"조츤 아침이에요" (Good morning) he said, his glorious morning voice making your cheeks flush.

"Oh- uhm- haha- I have to get used to this, don't I?" you buried your face to his chest.

"More than this, actually." you looked up at him and he was bearing a despicable smug smile. You spat your tongue out at him and made a mocking face.

"Yeah right." you said as you pushed his face away. You unintentionally pushed harder than you should've and he fell down the bed.

"Yah!" he exclaimed, standing up. Suddenly, another despicable smug smile came up to his handsome face. Your heartbeat raised its pace and you stood at the other side of the bed.

"Wh-what's with you and killer smiles?!" you said, pushing yourself to the wall, hoping it could just eat you up. He instead just chuckled and inched towards you, going around the bed. "아랏소, (Okay) Jung Chanwoo. Uh..."

"Yes, _______?" he said as he placed his hands on the wall either side of you. He inched close, leaving only half a ruler of space between your faces. Your cheeks heated up, and it just made you more nervous by the second.

"I- gomenasai! I mean, uh... 미안해! (Sorry)" you said as you squirmed to the wall, looking in all directions except his face. You felt Chanwoo inch closer and your heart was beating like there's no tomorrow.

"Payback" he said in a deep voice. He placed his hands on your waist and tickled you.

"Hiyaaaa~ yamete! I- stop!" you managed to say as you laughed and gasped for air. You then collapsed on the floor. "Chanwoo yah~!" you said as you swatted his hands, laughing uncontrollably "Jung Chanwoo- Stop- 제발- (Please)" he eventually stopped and sat beside you. You were gasping for air and leaning on his shoulder.

"Kiddo" he chuckled, squeezing your right hand. You squeezed his and hugged his arm.

"I want to sleep~" you yawned.

"You just did, silly." Chanwoo said, resting his head on yours.

"I want more sleep~" you cuddled to him.

"What? No.. get up already.." he stood up, pulling your arm.

"No." you said, slumping to your knee.

"You want me to tickle you again?" he said, kneeling beside you with a wide grin on his face. You just frowned at him and buried your face in your hands and knees. "Yah~" he called, but you didn't react. "Fine."

"Yayyy.." you cheered groggily and climbed on the bed, rolling over.

"But you'll have to kiss me first." he said as he slumped beside you. You lifted your head and sent him a flying kiss. "What- not like that." you just groaned and nodded. "Unfair." you felt him sit up, so you grabbed his hand. "What?!"

"사랑해 차누-오빠 (I love you Chanwoo oppa)" you mumbled, then met his lips. Your cheeks immediately went a dark shade of red when he returned it. You both fell back as he pushed you down, and the kiss was deepened.

----------

See, this is what I mean with such a bias wrecker (ಥ_ಥ) Jung Chanwoo is deadly, I tell ya'll. He slays fangirls real hard.

I still love you more, Jinani~♥