Junhoe: Coffee

Jinhage hwajangeul hago
Yeppeuge meorireul hago
Oneuldo jibeul naseoneun neon yeppeo

The music blared in your ears as you strided along the street to your school. Zion.T was serenading you with his song No Make-up.

You held your coffee in one hand as you supported your books with the other.

You swayed a little to Zion.T's amazing soothing voice. Letting your thoughts wander, you bumped to a man you didn't notice was there before. The coffee in your hand splashed out of the cup, onto your hand and books.

MY THE LOST HERO, THE SON OF POSEIDON AND THE MARK OF ATHENA! WTF.

"Oh no, I'm sorry." the man's husky voice peeked through Zion.T's song.

The man was handsome. You've got to admit that. He had flawless and fair skin. Eyes. Nose. Lips. Perfect bad boy type. You felt dumb sounding like Taeyang in your head, but your precious books got spilled with coffee. Your mouth hung open as you stared from your book, then to the man wide-eyed.

"정말 미안해요" (I'm really sorry) the man scrambled through his pockets and brought out a handkerchief.

"No, no. It's okay." you regained yourself and ignored the handkerchief even though your hand was seering with pain.

(A/N: Trust me guys, do not burn yourself. It hurts like hell. Learned the hard way, but I kinda liked the mark it left lol)

"Please" the man held your wrist and wiped the coffee off your hand. Wierd. You felt shivers on his touch. "You go to the YGNR University?" he said, eyeing the patch on your uniform.

"Uhm, yes. Why?"

"I transfered yesterday.. I'll take you to the clinic. I'm really sorry." he smiled shyly. Really unexpected from someone who looks like a bad boy.

You let the man drag you to the school holding your wrist, caught in the sudden twist of events.

So, I bumped to him.

The handsome unknown man apologized.

He gave me his handkerchief, then dragged me to the university.

Wait, what? Why am I letting this man take me by the hand? Who--? Why--? What--? Ugh.

You sighed heavily at your thoughts.

Who is he, really? He seems familiar.

You reached the clinic and the nurse gave first aid to your hand.

"Uhm.. 오빠?" (Oppa) you tugged on his sleeve as you sat on a bench nearby.

"네?" (Yes?)

"I don't mean to be rude, but who are you?"

The man smiled warmly as he looked at you, causing a weird flame to erupt in your stomach.

"Koo Junhoe"

. . . Like iKON Junhoe?

"No. Seriously?" you looked at him in disbelief. Wow. I'm starting to thank my coffee.

"Really.. and you're ______, I take it?"

"How did you know?" you backed a bit from him warily. He might be an idol, but you just never know.

"Your bookmark." Junhoe chuckled.

Your mood got gloomy all of a sudden. MY BOOKS! HOW COULD I.

"Hey.. why?" he asked.

"He. He-he. My books got spilled with the coffee." you laughed blankly, cursing yourself in your head.

"Oh.. I'm sorry.." Junhoe said, meeting your eyes. "Let me replace it.. let's go out later?" he smiled. Your mind just went blank and your cheeks flushed.

"Oh.. okay." you muttered shyly.

This dude is not a badboy after all.