Hanbin: Parents' House

"Yah, 여보.." (Hon) Hanbin cuddled as you cooked breakfast.

"Hmm?"

"Hanbyullie wants to play with you." he rested his head on your shoulder and hugged you.

What? But Hanbyul just went back to his parents. Hmm. Oh..

"And by that, you mean your parents are inviting us over." you chuckled. That's why he's so cuddly.

"Yeah that." Hanbin laughed nervously. "Is it okay?" he lifted his head and looked at you.

"Why are you nervous?" you laughed then kissed his cheek. "I would love to!"

Then the tables just turned.

"Uhm.. " you squirmed as you tugged the hem of his shirt. "Are you sure about this?" the dread, anxiety and nervousness washed at you once more.

You're on the way to Kim Hanbin's house to meet his parents. The thought was fine at first, but the closer you got, the more you got anxious.

"Hey.." Hanbin said, grabbing your hand and squeezing it. "It's gonna be fine."

"Ah~ what if I mess up?" you complained, feeling weak and letting him drag you by the hand.

"Yah." he tugged your hand, making you look up at him. "Why are you so worried? You met them already!" he chuckled, then pulled you to his side.

"Yeah, but the formality is killing me! I only met them at your last last last concert!" you frowned at him then looked down.

"I told you, it's gonna be fine! They like you."

"Not until I do something stupid.."

"Stay positive! I'll be right beside you."

With that, you gave Hanbin a weak smile, still unconvinced. You felt his hand grip tighter, he's still trying to boost you up. You squeezed his hand back and kept your thoughts to yourself as you walked.

Soon enough, you reached the place. Your heart was thumping crazily on your chest. You thought of running back and telling Hanbin you had a severe stomach disease, but you knew he wouldn't buy that. Every step you took to the door seemed to get your feet heavier.

"We're here." Hanbin declared, beaming widely at you. His expression faded when he saw your reaction. You must've been looking very pale.

"I can see that." you slightly shaked, then met his eyes.

"Ah. Trust me on this okay?" he said, smiling at you. His eyes were another set of galaxy you wanted to dwell in. Dazed, you were stunned when he suddenly kissed you, making the blood rush back to every part of your body. "가자?" (Let's go?)

"Okay.." you said, shyly blushing.