Bobby: Sold Out

"Jiwooooni we should continue this tomorrow.. it's getting dark already." you nagged beside him.

The class was preparing for a mini-play, and Bobby was chosen as a prop manager. Now, he's trying to finish painting a house on a backdrop taller than you.

"Hmm, I guess.." he dropped the brush and stood up, wiping his forehead. "It looks okay, right?"

You scanned the painting. It was like a little kid's house because of the size of the door. But then again, you never really had a talent for such art, so you just smiled and agreed.

The lights were cut at your room, since it was the farthest at the back. You had your girl bestfriend stay with you since she can't stand your annoying pleads. You all decided to go to the frontmost room, where there was still electricity.

Slightly gtting bored, you played music through your phone and sang along. Your bestfriend was not really into singing so she just sat quietly beside you as Jiwon decided to join in.

"Hey, hit up some Maroon V." he suggested. It was weird, since he liked singing to Maroon V so much even though he has this deep voice. Oh well, that's who he is and I like him for that.

You laughed as you rolled your eyes and played Sugar. Jiwon stood up and grabbed a broom at the corner and sang his heart out, using the broom as a mic.

"Yah! Me too!" you stood up and searched for a broom at the next classroom then came back to join him.

"SUGAR! YES PLEASE! WON'T YOU COME AND POUR IT DOWN ON ME~!" you sang together at the middle of the room, letting your out-of-tune singing ring around the hallway.

Your bestfriend was laughing at both of you and cheered.

"Oh, thank you, thank you. THANK YOU FANS." Bobby mocked, bowing to the invisible audience.

"Oh my krabs, guys. This concert is sold-out, and it's all thanks to you!!!" you added with feelings, then you all laughed together.

After a few more songs and dedications to your 'fans', you both decided on a choreography: standing side by side, then swinging your hips right and left.

Time seemed to slow down as you looked at him enjoying himself. You blushed, then looked away before he noticed. You finished your 'sold-out concert' feeling giddy and happy at the same time. Your bestfriend had a different route on the way home, so she headed early.

I like you so much, Jiwon. But I'm not telling you that. Not yet.

You smiled to yourself then peeked at him as you walked together on the way home.

I like you sooooo much! ♥

——————————

So, this was based on an experience lol except the fact that I don't like that rotten egg in a romantic way (It's more brotherly, if you ask me).

That means, the feels were made-up.. It was not that hard though, thinking of having fun with Jiwon huehue

Anyway, Yoyo is next! 만새~!