Chanwoo: Romeo and Juliet

"Romeo! Oh Romeo! Where for art thou? Oh Romeo!" Junhoe mocked.

You glared at him and stomped your way out of the room. It's all because of that stupid student council president, Jung Chanwoo. Ugh.

"Someone's got a love life~" he teased once again.

"Seriously, Junhoe. You need to shut up before I slam this script on your face."

"Easy there, Juliet. Not just because you found your Romeo can y--"

"That's it" you rolled your eyes at him and gave him a hard smack with the script.

"OWWWWW!" Junhoe groaned. "Seriously lady?! You need to calm down!" he rubbed his nose and forehead.

"You need to shut up." he threw his hands up in defeat and went to his locker.

Just as you were putting your things in your locker, a familiar voice spoke behind you.

"Hey Juliet-- I mean ______.."

It's the handsome irresistable stupid unlegit student council president!!! BREATHE.

You exhaled, then turned around, doing your best to keep a straight face.

"Erm.. yes?" your heart pounded on your chest.

Stupid president. Why do I feel nervous around you?!

"Are you available afterschool?" Chanwoo asked, smiling uneasily.

lub dub lub dub

"W-why?" you asked, your mind racing with thoughts.

"The Romeo and Juliet script.. I think we should be comfortable with the lines.." you slumped.

Of course. Stop giving me false hope, brain.

"If you don't want to, it's okay.." Chanwoo added.

"No, it's alright." you gave him a small smile, which he returned quickly, making you blush. "Uhh.. oh hey Junhoe! You need help with that homework, right?" you waved at him. "See you later, Chanu-oppa!"

"When did you help me with my homework? I think it's the other way 'round." Junhoe teased as you walked beside him.

"Shut up." you said, grinning.

"Oh, you're not hitting me with that script again. I swear I'll get back on you this time." you rolled your eyes at him.

"You never shut up, anyway."

"Good point. But anyway.." Junhoe smirked. "What was that 'See you later, Chanu-oppa!'?" he asked in his best imitation of your voice.

"We're meeting afterschool." you blushed.

"Oh-ho-ho! Are you blushing on me, ______?" Junhoe stopped in his tracks and scanned your face.

He bursted out laughing in the locker area, causing a few heads to turn.

"Juliet! Will you be mine?!" he kneeled on the floor and offered his hand. Wtf.

"Stand up!" you looked around and blushed in embarrassment as you noticed people were looking at the scene Junhoe was making.

"Only if you take my hand, my love." Junhoe raised his brows suggestively, making you laugh.

"Okay, stop being stupid." you reached for his hand and pulled him up.

"Hear that guys? She loves me back!" Junhoe exclaimed with a smirk on his face. He was hugging you in the middle of the locker area.

"Are you high?" you whispered to his ear as you hugged him back. You chuckled.

"Just teasing your Romeo who's been frowning since you left with me."