Hanbin

THE FIXED MARRIAGE

Your family business has been diving to bankruptcy these past few months, and your dad said there's no other way to save it unless you settle a partnership with a stable company.

Eager to help the business, you insisted on your dad for other solutions. Seeing your mom silently crying in her room was too much for you to take.

One night, your dad called you in for his office and said there was another way, but he needed your permission. It was to marry the owner of the son of the infamous Kim Co.. You were shocked, as you didn't know fixed marriages actually happen in real life. But it was for the family, so you agreed.

Two days after you agreed, you were informed that you'll meet the said son in a family dinner.

You seated yourself, and hoped to God the dinner to go well, since you really needed to save the business. The Kim's arrived after a few minutes, and you were floored when you saw their only son. It was Kim Hanbin, your mortal sworn enemy, who made it a habit of bullying you since gradeschool.

You forced yourself a smile when he looked at you. His mouth fell open in shock, just as you did.

The dinner went well, and you soon married Hanbin. You fell inlove with each other eventually and had a lovely family.

PLOT TWIST

You never fell inlove with each other, then divorced. (╭╮)