Part 2: News and Problems

Korra finished her morning laps, going over what Hiroshi had said she had done wrong. 'You allowed them to get a shot on you. You made your presence noticeable to Asami. And finally, you took orders from Asami, not me.' He had told her. She was on her last round, and Korra was honestly getting bored. But she was wondering what had gotten into Asami. Korra was thinking back to what happened, and realized something she hadn't before. Asami had slurred speech. And she didn't look stable on her feet. She was drunk.

Korra sprinted her last lap, and ran through the mansion to Asami's room. She was almost there when she ran into a chef. He was carrying knifes. Korra's shoulder was impaled, as was her thigh(where she got shot). But she kept running, not caring about herself right now. She finally got to Asami's dwelling, it was being guarded by a huge dude. Korra looked up at him, expecting him to know who she was by the gears on her arm. Eventually, getting irritated, Korra took out her badge, which was given to her by Hiroshi to protect Asami when needed, and showed it to the guard. He stood aside, and Korra walked through the huge double doors. Asami was still there, unmoving. Sleeping. Korra walked to her, and sat on the edge of her bed, assessing her own leg and arm wound.

When she finally got the bullet out, and wrapped her leg and arm up, Asami finally stirred awake. "Hey," she said sleepily.

"You're awake. Good," Korra sighed, easing her shoulders.

"Why?" Asami asked, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"I think you were drugged. Alcohol or something," Korra said, grabbing the girls usual attire from her closet.

"You act like a butler. Maybe you could be moved to my butler," Asami said, getting out of the red covers.

"That's not my job. You could apply me as a personal servant, or butler, as you call it. Then I would be there to help you, and protect you," Korra suggested, helping Asami get on her uniform.

"I'll do it right away!" Asami said, smiling widely.

Korra stared in shock at what just happened. Asami was serious. 

Chuckling, Korra fixed her uniform, and took her post looking over the race track that the Sato family owned, along with Asami and Hiroshi's workplaces. Asami was speaking with her father, giving her time to think for one. She decided that it would be fine, considering that she hadn't thought about herself in a while. While thinking, she realized that she was sad that after the many years she had been here, Korra hadn't gotten any tools or weapons. At least a gun! Is that too much to ask! Or a sword, or throwing stars. This conversation went on in Korra's head for a few minutes, and eventually, the Sato conversation was over. In fact, Asami was already on the track, testing out the new model. She looked like she was having fun. 

Soon, another racer entered the track, accidentally banging into Asami. On orders, Korra jumped one post down, making sure to be there if the heiress got hurt. The other racer started speeding up, but it was nothing compared to the car that Asami was driving.

Smiling, Korra went back to lounging at a post, when a skidding noise was heard. She jumped into action, and onto the road. Tire marks were visible on the road, leading to the car which Asami wasn't driving. The other car had turned around, and slammed nose-to-nose with Asami. A head-on collision.